Robbed...

Why on Gods earth does that bacon face cock is allowed to play "Fergie Time" yet again. Can someone please tell me where 6 cocking stoppage minutes came from?

Never 4 mins injury time anyway,at no point did either physio enter the field and the game was non stop.
Dont even take bellamys goal celebration into account as the ref gave 4 mins after it.
So add 30 secs max for the carrick substitution,where the f..k did he find the extra minute and thats being kind.
It happens to often for it to be anything other than bent,and the ref will not even be asked to explain f....n joke.

blutone3 said:
we werent robbed...jeez we got penned in our area for the whole of the second half,we were shite!!,if you want a result then you gotta play football,we didnt and we payed the price!
hughes failed to react to the fact that we werent playing in the second half!!! he didnt know what to do ,so we were lucky to still be in there at the end,thanks to bellamy,dont kid yourselves ,it was a poor performance and we had a get out of jail card given to us and we didnt play it..........................although the refs still a t**t
Get what your saying but we managed to hold out in the second half without building on any form of possession hoe many teams have done that? we were shafted by Sky and the "Big 4" attitude. Without that we had something to build on ....coming away from O/T after scoring 3 goals although conceding 3, which is something to build on. If you were asked if you could score 3 there before the game would you take it? Of course you would. This is all about the goal posts changing. lets wait till we play Chelsea, Liverpool, we've seen the shit from playing the rags and the Gunners. I expect if they are not good enough to beat us in normal time then "something" else will be the focus. Had united been beaten the way we were today there would most certainly be something to say from someone to do with the SKY...
we have refused to give information to them re our new policy and they don't like it. sorry to go on ......pissed...and pissed off!

not my fault! said:
How the fuck can you say we were robbed? We were fucking lucky.
City should have been dead and burried long before the end of the game so grow up with the "pure & simple. That **** will get death threats" bollocks.
Second half we were shite end of, we were lucky to scrap two more goals in all honesty. Yes 2 mins extra on op of the 4 given was an utter joke but did we really deserve the draw? No is the answer so stop looking at it with blue tinted glasses and be real for once. I'm fuming too, I launched my phone and smashed it to bits but they had 80% of the ball second half and tore us apart.
The defence.... Or lack of. Richards is not good enough and thats plain to see by all. Ireland has not been seen this season so far either and for me other than Bellamy not one player gave 90% never mind 100%. Ok Tevez was under the cosh and was targeted so maybe he can be excused but whaere was everyone else? I tell you now, we will not win the league and will not break the top four this season. We simply are not good enough by a long shot.
The first to goals... Wtf? Poor defending again but more for me the fact Given fucked up too. Especialy the second one, where was the dive? He had plenty of time to move to his left but didnt even bother?
I see people blaming Hughes but what has he done wrong today? I think it's about time the players look at themselves and take the blame they deserve on this one. I want an appology from them, I want to hear why they felt they didnt need to put in a shift today? We looked beaten before we began the second half for some reason. United were there for the taking but as per the norm City couldnt string to decent halfs together.
The second half the rags showed us why they are champions, why they do what they do when they do it, and how to close a game by never giving up.
Dont know what else to say but be real blues the right team won today, like it or not. A reality check was needed and we got one.

Yes we played shit but when its 3-3 with just the 4minutes added to play and +6 is played is an absolute joke. Agree what you say about Richards but Hughes, after watching us with 20% for 20+mins of the 2nd half should have changed something.

cityslickster said:
not my fault! said:
How the fuck can you say we were robbed? We were fucking lucky.
City should have been dead and burried long before the end of the game so grow up with the "pure & simple. That **** will get death threats" bollocks.
Second half we were shite end of, we were lucky to scrap two more goals in all honesty. Yes 2 mins extra on op of the 4 given was an utter joke but did we really deserve the draw? No is the answer so stop looking at it with blue tinted glasses and be real for once. I'm fuming too, I launched my phone and smashed it to bits but they had 80% of the ball second half and tore us apart.
The defence.... Or lack of. Richards is not good enough and thats plain to see by all. Ireland has not been seen this season so far either and for me other than Bellamy not one player gave 90% never mind 100%. Ok Tevez was under the cosh and was targeted so maybe he can be excused but whaere was everyone else? I tell you now, we will not win the league and will not break the top four this season. We simply are not good enough by a long shot.
The first to goals... Wtf? Poor defending again but more for me the fact Given fucked up too. Especialy the second one, where was the dive? He had plenty of time to move to his left but didnt even bother?
I see people blaming Hughes but what has he done wrong today? I think it's about time the players look at themselves and take the blame they deserve on this one. I want an appology from them, I want to hear why they felt they didnt need to put in a shift today? We looked beaten before we began the second half for some reason. United were there for the taking but as per the norm City couldnt string to decent halfs together.
The second half the rags showed us why they are champions, why they do what they do when they do it, and how to close a game by never giving up.
Dont know what else to say but be real blues the right team won today, like it or not. A reality check was needed and we got one.

Yes we played shit but when its 3-3 with just the 4minutes added to play and +6 is played is an absolute joke. Agree what you say about Richards but Hughes, after watching us with 20% for 20+mins of the 2nd half should have changed something.
it was atch 96:55
this is a joke and a piss take, well done united, you actually cheated.

bluepoo,
i agree,we still come out of it with heads held high,i was absolutley fuming during the second half when we were continually just clearing the ball an it just came back at us,we have to play the ball,not just hoof it...we didnt deserve anything out of it but we were lucky that ferdinand fooked up an bellamy helped us out!!
we have had a good start to the season,this is hard to take only because of the late goal,but they are the champions and its too easy to write them off,
i am now not worried when the scousers an chelski roll up ,cos we are stronger for this,i really didnt think we get anything from these 2 games but we did,so thats good.....now onwards and upwards ..................

Changed it? How? Who would you have brought on who was better than was on the pitch? If we had pushed forwards we would have lost by a larger margin. Where was SWP, Ireland, Lescott, Richards, everyone else today? We didnt have enough subs on the bench to change the result or the team... Today we just didnt show up. Why did SWP get us out the shite several times today when Richards should have been there? Poeple joke he sprints forward and take a day or two to get back but it's true. So we are clutching at straws to get a draw when in reality we were shite from the 45th min? I really dont know why anyone is suprised he added an extra two mins? It's united and everyone knows at OT the wistle blows when fergie says it's time to blow, always been that way it's nothing new.

Couldn't be more livid after that final whistle went guys. Never felt that cheated before in my entire life!!! Thoroughly sympathetic for Hughesy having to watch that red b@stard laughing and joking with the 4th official at the end. NO MENTION of the added time at the end on skysports ford sunday with Gray and Redknapp!!! I am absolutely sick to death of the pro-unitedness on this show its disgusting. Just played Ferguson's interview with Shreeves on Sky Sports News which incensed me even more.

Still, for all my anger toward the end of the game, City's second half performance was abyssmal and that is being generous!!!! Besides Bellamy's moment of brilliance it truly was painful watching. For me the jury is out on that right-hand side, even from the start of the season it was clear this was not up-to-par. I like Wright-phillips but he doesn't ever put in a match-winning performance. He has had one good game against Arsenal and Richard's goal in the previous match has far overshadowed his performances this season so far. Richards is a good header of the ball and that is about it to be frank. I was utterly furious in that second half with the amount of times Richards and W-Phillips simply allowed Giggs to whip a cross in. Their perfomance I dare to say it was lethargical. You cannot allow the top sides to do that so easily!!!!! We were under so much pressure and they never once closed Giggs or Evra down and really got in their face. That was the difference today...United got stuck in and hounded every single pass down. WE DID NOT IN THAT SECOND HALF!! Richards was out of position too many times, ball watching and casually strolling around in the hope that one of his team mates would mop it up. Im sorry but he should not be our number one right back. NEDUM SHOULD!!! best player by far at the end of last season and far more talent than Richards.

Enough ranting that is my view lads.

I think were at danger of sounding like a bunch of spoilt Man U twats, yes the time added on was dubious but the fact of the matter is that we did not deal with the threat the scumbags presented in the 2nd half, I mean if it were not for Given it could have been 5 or 6-3, defencivley we were poor in the 2nd half and we were punished for it and thats all there is to it, hopfully it will be a lesson learnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.