Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

mad zab said:
shadygiz said:
he's been posting on here since sep 2009 under the username element-mcfc and in fact posted under that name 3 days ago....no idea why he's decided on a new name as he only had one warning and wasn't banned...but hey ho

Oh yes!! So why did he change it?

Of course you can defend him because he likes Robinho almost as much as you!!

I guess I will get banned for that!!

not at all

and for the record, you dont know me, neither do you know my stance on robinho...i simply mentioned he had more skill than some of our players and would attract a better class of player than some of our other players...both are facts

you can't doubt robinho's skill level, but have to wonder why real madrid wanted shot of him.

having watched the chelsea game against arse, i really can't see where he would have fitted into their team today.

sqblue said:
you can't doubt robinho's skill level, but have to wonder why real madrid wanted shot of him.

having watched the chelsea game against arse, i really can't see where he would have fitted into their team today.

he would have played in lieu of malouda mate

sqblue said:

Good point, he wouldnt fit into any of the top 8 sides imo, maybe chelsea last year but they are playing a slighty different formation this

shadygiz said:
sqblue said:

absolutely no chance. i watched that game today, and malouda was a serious contender for man of the match. that's against 2 goal drogba and 'mr chelsea'

shadygiz said:
mad zab said:
Oh yes!! So why did he change it?

Of course you can defend him because he likes Robinho almost as much as you!!

I guess I will get banned for that!!

not at all

and for the record, you dont know me, neither do you know my stance on robinho...i simply mentioned he had more skill than some of our players and would attract a better class of player than some of our other players...both are facts

Well there are a lot of players who are from Brazil that have more skill than many players around the world. But that doesn't mean they will succeed in different parts of the world.

I find it strange that many of the lesser known Brazilians succeed in European Leagues. For instance Eduardo (Croatia) Deco (Portugal) & Junihino (France) to name a few!!

sqblue said:
shadygiz said:

absolutely no chance. i watched that game today, and malouda was a serious contender for man of the match. that's against 2 goal drogba and 'mr chelsea'

tbf....i only watched up to the 2 goals, then thought it was game over.....didnt see much of malouda, just watching MotD2 now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.