Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

Adebayor's Hat said:
if you like robinho for the skill then answer me this question. When was the last time apart from Scunthorpe he did a stepover?

about an hour and a half ago

TimmyP said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
I watched it and it was like watching Rochdale V Bury only in the sun, robinho goal he was completely unmarked and had more time than a rapist at a Rohypnol convention!

He certainly wouldnt have got that amount of time and space in the Prem. Still, nice finish.

correct he took the goal with class, however if he had missed it he would have looked a total cock has he could have tee'd himself up for an headed goal with the time he had!

Read the first few pages of this thread then got too depressed to read the rest.

This club is going nowhere.

For as long as the fans demand that we only play players who 'love the club' and above all else 'put in a shift' we will continue to get what we deserve - laughed at by the rest of football.

The delusion in here is quite, quite staggering. Talk about la la fucking land...

SalfordCityBlue said:
Read the first few pages of this thread then got too depressed to read the rest.

For as long as the fans demand that we only play players who 'love the club' and above all else 'put in a shift' we will continue to get what we deserve - laughed at by the rest of football.

The delusion in here is quite, quite staggering. Talk about la la fucking land...

Don't talk nonsense!!

It was the fact he got knocked off the ball when trying to take on an average defender that showed me he had no balls to play for this club!!!

mad zab said:
It was the fact he got knocked off the ball when trying to take on an average defender that showed me he had no balls to play for this club!!!

You mean like SWP 50% of the time? Or Bellamy for the last 8 games?

He was coming back from a fractured leg (I think?) and was treated disgracefully by some sections of our 'support' - treated completely differently to the teacher's pets.

Those sections are the people who have always dragged this club down, and no doubt will continue to do so ad infinitum.

For as long as we continue to hound genuine talent out of the club in favour of hard working journeymen we will go nowhere.

Sultana of Brunei said:
Badge kissing muppet was at least two yards offside.

He was behind the ball when it was played to him; by definition he cannot be offside.

Why is the issue of Robinho so divisive amongst fans? Unless and until he comes back, is it worthy of debate? He may come back (under contractual duress) and he may not; can we not leave it at that until pre-2010/2011 season?

SalfordCityBlue said:

It makes me laugh, how anyone who has the audacity to criticise a player who can do a few stepovers, and comes from Brazil, is immediatly described as only liking players that work hard, and show passion, despite that player doing next to nothing for us this season, and was poor in major patches last season.

I dont believe we'll see him in a City shirt again. He'll find a way to finish his career at Santos and be a club legend for them - big fish, small pond and he'll be as happy as Larry that way.

Of course, I would love to be proved wrong, but dont think I will be. Good luck kiddo, it was nice while it lasted.

If he gave a flying one about City I might give one back for him in return

As he doesn't, well bollox to him.

SalfordCityBlue said:
mad zab said:

You mean like SWP 50% of the time? Or Bellamy for the last 8 games?

He was coming back from a fractured leg (I think?) and was treated disgracefully by some sections of our 'support' - treated completely differently to the teacher's pets.

Those sections are the people who have always dragged this club down, and no doubt will continue to do so ad infinitum.

For as long as we continue to hound genuine talent out of the club in favour of hard working journeymen we will go nowhere.

What a load of crap!!

He had half a season at Madrid!! Then the present England manager benched him.

Having skill doesn't make you a top footballer. It's determination allied to skill that make you a winner!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.