For any1 that hasn't seen it, got to say class goal :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOe2DV1hds[/youtube]

wayy offside tho

hgblue said:
MCfcBOB said:
I see that HGBLUE hasn't replied.
He's been outsmarted by a child. ;)

Excuse me?

Nothing nothing. I'm not looking for a fight or anything, harmless fun? A joke, perhaps?. ;)
Come on, we're all blues. :)

Alot of us on here (including me) forget that we support City, and not one player in parrticular.
I dont have an agenda against Robinho, I just dont think he can cut it here.

No hard felings. :)

shadygiz said:
sqblue said:
absolutely no chance. i watched that game today, and malouda was a serious contender for man of the match. that's against 2 goal drogba and 'mr chelsea'

tbf....i only watched up to the 2 goals, then thought it was game over.....didnt see much of malouda, just watching MotD2 now

i know this is going to sound like a coip out, but he had the kid of game which never gets highlighted. like when NDJ used to have good games all those days ago ;)

bluejean1 said:
Just checked and Robbi scored a goal in the 85th minute.

I watched it and it was like watching Rochdale V Bury only in the sun, robinho goal he was completely unmarked and had more time than a rapist at a Rohypnol convention!

if you like robinho for the skill then answer me this question. When was the last time apart from Scunthorpe he did a stepover?

Barry Conlons wig said:
bluejean1 said:
Just checked and Robbi scored a goal in the 85th minute.

I watched it and it was like watching Rochdale V Bury only in the sun, robinho goal he was completely unmarked and had more time than a rapist at a Rohypnol convention!

He certainly wouldnt have got that amount of time and space in the Prem. Still, nice finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.