Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

Failsworth_Blue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I'm not saying he's a bad player, I just don't agree with this notion some people have of him being world class. To me world class is an overused term in football, you can have all the talent in the world, but that does not make you world class, its what you do with it, that counts. Robinho is very talented, but he has he fulfilled his potential? I don't think he has. Messi and Ronaldo are examples of footballers, that have/are fulfilling their potential, Robinho is probably as naturally gifted as those guys, but the difference is they've done something with it, and Robinho for whatever reason hasn't.

Can't disagree with any of what you've just said. The problem i had with your post was that you said Robbbie hadn't done anything at Madrid which i felt was incorrect. Sadly though while he's playing in the Brazilian leauge he's never going to fulfil his potential but thats his own fault for taking the easy choice and going back to Santos rather than staying here and trying to win his place back

I was probably a little harsh when I said nothing, not done as well as he could, would have been a better thing to say.

I don''t want to hear anything more about the lazy, snivveling little weasel.

As far as I am concerned he can F off

Bluemer said:
What a goal from Robbie.

I hope he comes back. However, I realize that the chances are virtually non-existent. He will feel a lot happier in the warmth of the Brazialian sunshine, amongst his fellow NT colleagues and back with other members of his family.

Although Mancini has gone on record today as stating that he hopes that he will be playing again for us next season, he too knows that if a Brazilian club is unable to meet our transfer requirement (say €30m) then in all likelihood he will be off to play in the sunnier climes of Spain Barcelona?) at the start of next season, unless we write the bulk of the fee off. Which we surely would not do.

It's been a tragic affair. It started so well under Eriksson but soon descended into chaos. My hopes and expectations have been well and truly dashed.

Easy to score when ur offside and the defence is non existent tbh... He would never have got that room in the prem and it showed..
Hes in a mickey mouse team in a mickey mouse league.. good luck to him..he's in his comfort zone.

samharris said:
Easy to score when ur offside and the defence is non existent tbh... He would never have got that room in the prem and it showed..
Hes in a mickey mouse team in a mickey mouse league.. good luck to him..he's in his comfort zone.
While I agree with your general sentiment, how was he possibly offside?

Dubai Blue said:
samharris said:

If you freeze the footage at the moment the ball was passed you'll see... have done it 3 times and 3 offsides.

samharris said:

apart from the constant threat of kidnap

samharris said:
Dubai Blue said:

If you freeze the footage at the moment the ball was passed you'll see... have done it 3 times and 3 offsides.
I have done. He was behind the ball when it was crossed. Therefore not offside.

Dubai Blue said:
samharris said:
I have done. He was behind the ball when it was crossed. Therefore not offside.
Sorry am still stuck in the past....player in front of defenders for me is offside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.