Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

Re: robinho scores winner on santos debut

Good for Robbie. Hopefully he goes down there, dominates for the rest of the year, builds up his confidence and wants to come back to conquer England. When Robbie has his confidence up he is a top flight player, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Re: robinho scores winner on santos debut

he will soon realize the standard football is crap.empty stadiums etc...should get his confidence back though with that kind of defending.

Unknown_Genius said:
MCfcBOB said:
He would be playing here if he was 'world class' as you say.

He also would have done something of note at Real Madrid. So thats the two strongest leagues in the world he's failed at. Thats really world class.

I know exactly where your coming from here. Scoring 11 goals and having 14 assists in a Real Madrid side that won La Liga in his last season there isn't anything to be proud of. The following season he then scored 14 premier leauge goals in his first season for a team who had a lot of average players

Robinho may have wanted the move to Santon even if he was playing first team football with us and i have no problem with people not wanting him here but when people start making stuff up it's when it gets quite annoying

Failsworth_Blue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
He also would have done something of note at Real Madrid. So thats the two strongest leagues in the world he's failed at. Thats really world class.

I know exactly where your coming from here. Scoring 11 goals and having 14 assists in a Real Madrid side that won La Liga in his last season there isn't anything to be proud of. The following season he then scored 14 premier leauge goals in his first season for a team who had a lot of average players

Robinho may have wanted the move to Santon even if he was playing first team football with us and i have no problem with people not wanting him here but when people start making stuff up it's when it gets quite annoying
Most of Robinho's faults are between his ears, your posetive spin reads as though he's a competent player at best, not world class, but it omits the fact that at Real he'd started to become surplus to requirements and kicked up stink. Also for us, in his first season, he was bloody awful for at least half our games.
I think you're the one creating a little bit of fiction if you think the enemic, immature egomentalist is world class!

Neil McNab said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Most of Robinho's faults are between his ears, your posetive spin reads as though he's a competent player at best, not world class, but it omits the fact that at Real he'd started to become surplus to requirements and kicked up stink. Also for us, in his first season, he was bloody awful for at least half our games.
I think you're the one creating a little bit of fiction if you think the enemic, immature egomentalist is world class!

Positive spin? Hardly. I was just posting stats that go against what a poster said. A poster said he did nothing of note at Real Madrid and thats hardly the truth is it? Being a key player in them winning La Liga is quite an achievement. As for his time here, i've said on numerous occasions especially this season that Robinho needed to get his head down and work as hard as possible to get back to form because quite frankly in most of the games this season he's played in he's not been good enough. For me he took the easy option and went back to Santos instead of getting his head down and trying to win his place back but he's still an excellent player who on the whole had a good first season for us last season

DaveH said:
http://theoriginalwinger.com/2010-02-07-sao-paulo-vs-santos-highlights-paulistao-2010

Highlights from the Game
Well taken goal (offside for me)you might say the cross was back so would make him on side.
apart from that missed a few chances and did loads of badge kissing
It's like watching womens football, so slow, 20 players standing like statues most of the time, no one can defend, what a pile of shit. Robinho missed plenty of chances, didn't even look the best player for Santos, if that gets you ready for a world cup for Brazil I'd suggest they're not going to win it this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.