Robbie gone. (Merged)

:(
Robinho was always for me the original symbol, or poster boy if you like, of the bright new future with ADUG...
Hopefully Robinho can come back next season and perform like the super-star we all though he'd be!

I wish him the absolutely best of luck...

hopefully he may just want to go back to brasil for a while and when he comes back to us he might play at his full potential like we all want from him. However there is another side and he might want to stay in brasil. We all have different views and I know some people will want him to go, but I would like him to come back to us and play to his potential.

Barry's left peg said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
What ever it is santos are paying.

There goes his chance of playing in the world cup then, r we getting anyone from santos in return?

I'm sure I saw somewhere that we have priority for 2 of their young player, as long as we match other teams offers we get them, not sure who they are or if they are good though

6 months is a good deal for everyone involved. If he has a great world cup bring him back into the team needs the games and for his own confidence he wants to be playing. I expect him to come back next season a much stronger player overall and prove to a lot of people what a good player he is.

Barry's left peg said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
What ever it is santos are paying.

There goes his chance of playing in the world cup then, r we getting anyone from santos in return?

Don't think so the players they were trying to unload, as good as they might or might not have been, would only have been sold to the highest bidders. I don't see them coming for free on loan.

Colins Bellend said:
Come back when you've grown up lad
And grown a pair! Also now he's going to be thousand of miles away, I hope we dont get any bad press from the man himself, when certain foreigners leave the country they seem to get "mis quoted" rather alot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.