Robbie gone. (Merged)

Awful lack of ambition from Robbie.

I just hope when he is over there he decides to keep his mouth shut and decide against bad mouthing us. I wont hold my breath.

If he has a good World Cup and comes back to us revitalised we might yet see the best of him. Who would have thought it, little City loaning out a £32m player just so he can recover his form, happy days are here to stay.

good all round for the club, might be able to get another striker in now to sure up the front line. no wages for us to pay
he knows if he wants to go down as a football great he has to prove himself in europe( if not england), but hel be back, as barca dont have a want or need for him

This must mean we have a replacement lined up...I wouldnt feel too confident in having petrov and bellers as our only left sided attackers for the run in bearing in mind their injury records.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Colins Bellend said:
Come back when you've grown up lad
And grown a pair! Also now he's going to be thousand of miles away, I hope we dont get any bad press from the man himself, when certain foreigners leave the country they seem to get "mis quoted" rather alot.

He'd have to be daft, since it's only a loan. He is a bit daft though, sometimes.

JakeRedMCFC said:
hopefully he may just want to go back to brasil for a while and when he comes back to us he might play at his full potential like we all want from him. However there is another side and he might want to stay in brasil. We all have different views and I know some people will want him to go, but I would like him to come back to us and play to his potential.
Cant see him coming back to us, to be honest. It just hasn't worked out. Undoubtedly, he is potentially our most skillful player. But he doesn't seem to want to show the commitment to the team, especially away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.