Robbie gone. (Merged)

Hi Am New so this is my first post,

Anyway I think robinho should have gone last season and I mean yes he does have the skills that would entertain for a little while however he didnt work for the team in the way of tracking back and helping the left side out, so we had this great big hole like when richards runs up with the ball and forgets where he is after he has got tackled or mis-placed a pass however i do feel Richards has improved slightly under Mancini.

PS. Has Anybody noticed the PIES have changed this season and the OLD ones were Better.

Bring Back the Old Pies !!!

Thanks...

Why would we have any more f***** up wingers, when it is central midfielders we need, not more wingers!

There's a reason why the only two people who have left us in this transfer window are wingers. Mancio prefers a narrow formation with more central midfielders!

Sam Eto's P45 said:
mcfcdjr said:
This must mean we have a replacement lined up...I wouldnt feel too confident in having petrov and bellers as our only left sided attackers for the run in bearing in mind their injury records.

A winger from the little ginger prick perhaps.....

Ye adam johnson would be a good signing in my opinion. Reminds me of a young bellamy but with a bit more flair.

Anyone else feel more anger towards Robinho after last nights result. This was the type of game every footballer dreams about. I mean our players gave their all last night which is in stark contrast to Robinho's attitude to "most" games. He couldn't care less about City. For me he will never ever be a world class player.

mcfcdjr said:
This must mean we have a replacement lined up...I wouldnt feel too confident in having petrov and bellers as our only left sided attackers for the run in bearing in mind their injury records.

A replacement for what ? He's not done owt all season and only showed up for half of the last.

Fk him, I wouldn't want him back now. To quote Mr Cook "he has bottled it".
Hopefully he will have a good World Cup & someone will come in for him & we will get some of his transfer fee back.

mcfcdjr said:

If we sign Adam Johnson from Middlesborough, he can play both wings. And he may be a "nobody" but he's played a lot better than Robinho this season.

carrconormcfc said:
mcfcdjr said:
Who could we get in as a replacement though? Not many better left sided players around than Robinho

I wouldnt say replacement as in ability wise but we need someone like johnson...someone who we know can perform in prem when needed. As I said we all know that bellers and his knees dont get on too well and that would leave us with just petrov.

I really hope robbie can go away regain his form,have a good world cup and come back next year firing for city !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.