Robbie Savage on 606

Clubber said:
On me iPhone. Which day is it and which podcast is it?

He is piss funny. Mint when fredinand tries to rip him on twitter, as savage is to good for him every time. Just a rum lad who like having a laugh.

Was a great pantomime villain when he played, and you could see he took it with a pinch of salt.
saturday night
606 football phone-in podcast<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm --<br /><br />
Clubber said:
On me iPhone. Which day is it and which podcast is it?

He is piss funny. Mint when fredinand tries to rip him on twitter, as savage is to good for him every time. Just a rum lad who like having a laugh.

Was a great pantomime villain when he played, and you could see he took it with a pinch of salt.
saturday night
606 football phone-in podcast

'Sav' has an outstanding season - as a 5Live pundit he (mostly) talks sense and won't hear a bad word about us! I'm slightly worried that he thinks Ratboy will be a good Sky pundit and "people will see a different side to him"!

I nearly threw my laptop out of the window listening to those bitter bastard rags, never been a fan of Savage but I doff my cap to him for fighting our corner.
How they have the gall to say they were cheated is unbelievable, and that twat defending Scholes tackle, well fuck me I've heard it all now.

I suppose Haaland should of been sent of for making contact with Keane's foot many moons ago !!!!

" Been at the game today (Wembley)"
" Where are you now? "
" Cheltenham"
" Erm wtf how have you got to Cheltenham already?"

Oh dear what a joke.

If they can't feel one-up on City a significant number of them feel extremely threatened. It's part of their existence. They support Utd because they are No. 1, not because it's their team. When the relationship between City and Utd changes, it freaks them out.

The longer I listen to this podcast the more stupid the callers get.
Mike dean cheated blah blah blah
Zabaleta should have been sent off? What a load of shite.
What a bunch of clowns and bitter United fans.

djelanomcfc said:
The longer I listen to this podcast the more stupid the callers get.
Mike dean cheated blah blah blah
Zabaleta should have been sent off? What a load of shite.
What a bunch of clowns and bitter United fans.

Its great isnt it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.