Robbie Savage on 606

Bluemoon115 said:
FantasyIreland said:
I like Savage the pundit,he's entertaining and tells it like it is.

He's bound to support us though as Mancini is one of his best mates plus he's gonna need a new job very soon.....
Let's get him doing interviews for the OS/City Square thing instead of FUCKING FERRIS. He'd be up for a laugh and at least make it less cringe worthy.

Yep or replacing potato head....<br /><br />-- 19 Apr 2011 00:08 --<br /><br />Just seen the QPR V Derby highlights.
Fairplay to Savage he had Taarabt in his pocket to the extent Warnock took him off where he had a little paddyfit as he went down the tunnel.....
Savage said afterwards 'i wish he'd stayed on he wasn't doing anything'

Just listened to the whole thing

and laughed my arse off haha, can't believe some of them rags ringing up, i thought we were the bitters ones?

Mike Dean ruined the game
Scholes should never of been sent off
United were the better side

blah blah blah

thanks for all the laughs haha

Lets hope we need to build a cupboard - lol.

Ken from Rochdale - what a twat - hahaha.

squirtyflower said:
yeah, i listened to the podcast earlier

he really stuck up for city throughout all the calls

there were about four knobhead calls, al saying the ref cheated them or scholes' red was harsh, and a spuds fan who insisted zab should have been sent off for intent!
I think Robbie Savage has a soft spot for City, especially as Mancini is manager (who were/are mates at Leicester)

ste.sully said:
squirtyflower said:
yeah, i listened to the podcast earlier

he really stuck up for city throughout all the calls

there were about four knobhead calls, al saying the ref cheated them or scholes' red was harsh, and a spuds fan who insisted zab should have been sent off for intent!
I think Robbie Savage has a soft spot for City, especially as Mancini is manager (who were/are mates at Leicester)

Do you think?

just listened to a bit, robbie said that in the second half city came out and just went for it, had they played like that all year they'd be top of the league.

now where have we heard that before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.