Robbie Savage on 606

savage is top class

the morons complaining about the red, the referee and city sitting on lead must have been watching a different match

Marvin said:
They support Utd because they are No. 1, not because it's their team.

it's because they have low self esteem and little success in their sad drab lives

scum gives them something they could never get in their real life, but it saves on psychiatric bills

Our coach driver stuck 606 on while we were waiting to leave, everyone was cheering Savage ripping the distraught rags to shreds.

LOL THE LAST CALLER.
Complains about Balotelli
BWAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
"His attitude is terrible, winding up Rio and winking......"

Balo should Wink at the camera next time he scores.

Savage is funny, I enjoy his 606 show.

I like Savage the pundit,he's entertaining and tells it like it is.

He's bound to support us though as Mancini is one of his best mates plus he's gonna need a new job very soon.....

I must be honest, I've never felt so much respect for Robbie Savage!

He was always a player I hated, so never gave him a chance as a pundit, but his defense of Zabs & the ref against the (so called) Spuds Fan & the rags really impressed me.

Calling the know nothing Red bitter, was the cherry on top! :)

FantasyIreland said:
I like Savage the pundit,he's entertaining and tells it like it is.

He's bound to support us though as Mancini is one of his best mates plus he's gonna need a new job very soon.....
Let's get him doing interviews for the OS/City Square thing instead of FUCKING FERRIS. He'd be up for a laugh and at least make it less cringe worthy.

The way Savage just keeps sayin' to the bitter fan "City were better than ya" You could tell he was lovin' sayin' that.

United fan's are right bitter twunts when they loose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.