Robbie Wants Deco

lionheart

Deco may be our next surprise signing if Robinho is to be believed. Although well past his best at 31 yrs old, Deco could still play a role at City especially if Elano departs. Any thoughts?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202149/Robinho-City-galacticos-big-Madrid-Barcelona.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elona.html</a>

if used sparingly he could be brilliant but he is too old for us to really rely on him.

I dont want that piece of shit anywhere near our club. He has openly stuck his nose into our business and belittled us. I wouldnt want us giving him a penny of our money. Fuck off Deco.

svennis pennis said:
I dont want that piece of shit anywhere near our club. He has openly stuck his nose into our business and belittled us. I wouldnt want us giving him a penny of our money. Fuck off Deco.
WTF are you talking about? He is a close friend of Robinho...

Well said - he looks a shnidey piece of shit, maybe he is about the right age to sign for the Rags?

Brian Potter wants to moonwalk but 'life's a shithouse'

Can't see it, especially as it involves dealing with Chelsea. Good player back in the day, past it now. Don't know if he'd be happy playing a role from the bench either.

lionheart said:
svennis pennis said:
WTF are you talking about? He is a close friend of Robinho...

And? Titus Bramble is a close friend of Micahs, want him?

Type the words Deco and Manchester City in to google and im sure you will find plenty of Deco having a go at us and Robbie, also our pursuit of Ronaldinho and Kaka. He can fuck off.

He can fuck off. He told Robinho he shouldn't of come to City, he should of gone to Chelsea because he wouldn't win anything here.

He would be a decent signing but he's a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.