Robbie Williams Netflix documentary

Why does Robbie Williams support Port Vale?

Robbie admitted that as a child he fell in love with Manchester United but nobody was going to take him there as it was like going to Mars, so by the time he could head off on his own to footie matches he chose Port Vale as it was just round the corner and cost just 50p to get in.

Why does Robbie Williams support Port Vale?

Robbie admitted that as a child he fell in love with Manchester United but nobody was going to take him there as it was like going to Mars, so by the time he could head off on his own to footie matches he chose Port Vale as it was just round the corner and cost just 50p to get in.
Not much difference now, might as well stick with PV

Like many others, he's an attention seeking, narcissistic twat. He likes the praise that fame brings but can't stand the criticism. Cry me a river, there's plenty of other people worse off who deserve more of a limelight on their struggles.

Think I'd be a bit gutted if Netflix even thinks about putting this in my 'Top Picks for Ballbag' section. On the plus side, it's one less thing to deliberate over when I'm picking something to watch.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.