Robbie Williams Netflix documentary

My wife likes him.

Ergo he's shit. :)

Actually I have him down as a pretty big narcissist, in the vein of Mick Hucknall.
(She likes him as well).

I watched it, he constantly explained how the music industry has destroyed him and his mental health, and that his wife and kids saved him, yet the same bloke who is worth over £300m ended the series by leaving his family (who saved him)to tour America (in the industry that ruined him)!

The Irony is, he moaned about press invasion and how he craves a private life on Netflix! the biggest streaming service in the world!

I watched it, he constantly explained how the music industry has destroyed him and his mental health, and that his wife and kids saved him, yet the same bloke who is worth over £300m ended the series by leaving his family to tour America!

The Irony is, he moaned about press invasion and how he craves a private life on Netflix! the biggest streaming service in the world!
Him being an extroverted showman, whilst being an average singer, song writer and knowing that has created this weird character.

I watched it, he constantly explained how the music industry has destroyed him and his mental health, and that his wife and kids saved him, yet the same bloke who is worth over £300m ended the series by leaving his family (who saved him)to tour America (in the industry that ruined him)!

Surprised the Winfrey woman hasn't asked him to come on to her show to explain his victimhood.

I thought he was very honest. He’s also a great live performer with some great songs and I hope he’s banished his demons and beaten his addictions. Nobody grows up wanting to be an addict to drink and/or drugs. Onward and upwards rather than backwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.