Robert Lewandowski

I'm not missing the point, I just don't agree with the point you're making. Of course a player's value reduces as he gets older for the reasons you are saying but there are other factors involved which you seem to be completely ignoring, like the fact he is a bona fide world class striker and still extremely fit.

You are missing the point. I'm not saying he's not world class I'm saying it's a poor buy and makes no financial sense. Handing Bayern £50m means they might have £150m next summer to buy Haaland. I'd rather save the £50m put towards Hallands cost either now, January or next summer. I'm glad you aren't running the club btw.

You are missing the point. I'm not saying he's not world class I'm saying it's a poor buy and makes no financial sense. Handing Bayern £50m means they might have £150m next summer to buy Haaland. I'd rather save the £50m put towards Hallands cost either now, January or next summer. I'm glad you aren't running the club btw.
Yeah, you think a world class player with a couple of years left in him is worth 10m quid, your point is utter fucking bullshit. Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. We aren't going to agree which is fine but I've explained that I'm not missing your point and you repeatedly saying I am is getting right on my fucking nerves.

Last edited:
Yeah, you think a world class player with a couple of years left in him is worth 10m quid, your point is utter fucking bullshit. Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. We aren't going to agree which is fine but I've explained that I'm not missing your point and you repeatedly saying I am is getting right on my fucking nerves.

You're are still missing the point. It's bad business and that's that.

You're are still missing the point. It's bad business and that's that that.
Congratulations, I've been on here for 13 years and you're the first person I'm putting on my ignore list. I'll just give a you a little pearl of wisdom before I do that you might want to take on board (I'm guessing you won't) to help you come across as slighty less of an insufferable arsehole in future - saying "and that's that" after an *OPINION* doesn't make your opinion a fact.

Congratulations, I've been on here for 13 years and you're the first person I'm putting on my ignore list. I'll just give a you a little pearl of wisdom before I do that you might want to take on board (I'm guessing you won't) to help you come across as slighty less of an insufferable arsehole in future - saying "and that's that" after an *OPINION* doesn't make your opinion a fact.
I think you may be missing the point and that's that:)

Re the last few posts, I imagine City have formed an educated view on the relative likelihood of Lewa v Haaland. We can only guess from hearsay.

Either could make sense to us depending on probability (and prices).

And that’s that :)

The BBC's football gossip section is reporting the following:

Robert Lewandowski's agent, Pini Zahavi, sees Manchester City as "possible destination" for Bayern Munich's 33-year-old Poland striker next summer. (Bild - in German)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.