Robert Lewandowski

I tell you what lads and ladies.

have a horrible feeling in my stomach

I can see it happening and all roads are starting to point in that direction

Lewandowski to Liverpool, you heard it here first
I said exactly the same thing this morning! However… Would you rather have a 34yr old coming to the end of his career who nobody knows if he’d do it here, or a 21yr old who has time on his side who could flourish to even greater heights under arguably the best manager on the planet? As good a Lewandowski is for Munich in the German leagues, the PL is a different animal in my opinion. Yes he’d score goals but I’d not say he’s a step up for the Dippers from Mané.

I said exactly the same thing this morning! However… Would you rather have a 34yr old coming to the end of his career who nobody knows if he’d do it here, or a 21yr old who has time on his side who could flourish to even greater heights under arguably the best manager on the planet? As good a Lewandowski is for Munich in the German leagues, the PL is a different animal in my opinion. Yes he’d score goals but I’d not say he’s a step up for the Dippers from Mané.

i don’t know u know, I feel lewandowski would be a lot more dangerous at getting on the end of all of TAA balls from the right! Would be a very scary prospect!

and I might be wrong but I’m sure klopp must of worked with lewandowski at Bayern?

I tell you what lads and ladies.

have a horrible feeling in my stomach

I can see it happening and all roads are starting to point in that direction

Lewandowski to Liverpool, you heard it here first
Yeah and Ronaldo worked out well didnt it, dont mean theyll win fuck all

i don’t know u know, I feel lewandowski would be a lot more dangerous at getting on the end of all of TAA balls from the right! Would be a very scary prospect!

and I might be wrong but I’m sure klopp must of worked with lewandowski at Bayern?
Borussia Dortmund.

Klopp was at Dortmund not Bayern…. But I don’t agree, ‘Lewa‘ would score as I said, but I don’t think the prospect of him at the Dippers is “scary” in any way.
I can see it happening but more as a statement for the fans than belief he’d compete with Haaland for goals. He great, I just don’t see him banging them in the same way here in the PL at his age.

Klopp was at Dortmund not Bayern…. But I don’t agree, ‘Lewa‘ would score as I said, but I don’t think the prospect of him at the Dippers is “scary” in any way.
I can see it happening but more as a statement for the fans than belief he’d compete with Haaland for goals. He great, I just don’t see him banging them in the same way here in the PL at his age.
Whats he like at penalties?, If his good he would end up with 100+ goals in a season because you know what their like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.