Robert Lewandowski

The difference is Ronaldo has had two spells in the Premier League so the second time around was more easy to settle into life in England. Lewandowski would be making his debut at 34. Not impossible to adapt as Zlatan Ibrahimovic did have a good debut season at 35 but a very difficult task non the less.

Don’t they have like Alonso, Kessie and Azpi for free?

also saw a comical post that they were going for Bernardo again. With what money? Haha

Barca are signing players that they can’t register because their wage bill needs to be slashed - it’s like they don’t accept their financial plight - completely irresponsible - Lewandoski has been seduced and burnt his bridges in Munich and now Barca may be unable to follow through on the deal.

The difference is Ronaldo has had two spells in the Premier League so the second time around was more easy to settle into life in England. Lewandowski would be making his debut at 34. Not impossible to adapt as Zlatan Ibrahimovic did have a good debut season at 35 but a very difficult task non the less.
He’s a world class striker that would fit in anywhere

There are not many clubs interested. Why is there only talk of one club interested [Barcelona]?

Lewandowski: "Because I am not considering other offers."

"I've already started to speak Spanish. I have a house in Spain."

Lewa seems dead set on going to Barca.. I am not sure how they are going to collect the money on the 16th june Assembly needed for him though and how they have explained that to him lol.
He'll probably only consider other options then like Chelsea etc when its totally clear he cant go to Barca..

+Edit: He Mad.
“I want to leave Bayern, that’s clear”.
“What kind of player would want to come to Bayern Munich, if he knows that he will not be allowed to leave the club?”
[About leaving] If you have been in the club for so many years, you were always ready, you were available, you gave your best despite the injuries and pain, I think it's just for the best to find a good solution for both sides. And not to look for a one-sided decision. It does not make sense. Not after this time. I understand that I have been playing here for 2-4 years, but after such a successful path and so much readiness and support from my side, this loyalty and respect are probably more important than business.

[About Bayern possibly forcing him to stay:] What for? What kind of player will then want to come to Bayern knowing that something like this could happen to him? Where are the loyalty and respect then? I have always been ready, I have spent 8 beautiful years here, I have met so many wonderful people and I would like to remember it this way.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.