Robert Lewandowski

I was worried they would go after him but despite Barca being fucked financially he is desperate to go there thankfully. He would add 20-30 a season to the scousers.

Bayern refusing to let him go it seems. He has a contract and they don’t need to sell him while he’s under that contract.

It’s interesting that he thinks he has a right to leave, though. We’d let him go - I’m sure many clubs would as a thank you for your service (Mane as an example) but not necessarily the done thing.

Happy to see Bayern in a public spat mind. Pricks

Totally

Can’t see him going anywhere other than Liverpool once this message gets forwarded on to him. Assuming of course he wants to play at a club supported by lunatics.
View attachment 46343
You missed off the last few paragraphs I believe...
Robert we can show you things that Dortmund and Bayern have never shown you..
No club in Europe are more adept at smashing up opposition coaches on Champions League nights.
No other club can cause such havoc in Europe as we do..with our long history of jibbing into grounds..causing deaths of innocent fans and robbing all and sundry on our European tours.
Not too mention our fantastic record of 1 (one ) top flight title in over 30 years..

Lets see if he will get back to training on July 12th, monday.. or if hes got any inspiration or ideas from Ronaldos level stardom. I doubt it though.

Barcelona have made their bid, it's a sum of 33 million with the 52 instalments ready to start on the twelfth of never.

middle-finger-fuck-off.gif

Bayern refusing to let him go it seems. He has a contract and they don’t need to sell him while he’s under that contract.

It’s interesting that he thinks he has a right to leave, though. We’d let him go - I’m sure many clubs would as a thank you for your service (Mane as an example) but not necessarily the done thing.

Happy to see Bayern in a public spat mind. Pricks

Reap what you sow. He was only too happy to fuck over dortmund after being tapped up by bayern. He knows they are shifty fuckers. Well tough shit.

It is not possible but even with the current shitstorm surrounding Lewandowski I still wouldn't mind us taking a gamble along with Haaland and Alvarez. The situation will probably end up with Lewandowski staying (similar to the way Harry Kane's saga went)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.