Robert Lewandowski

Lewandowski had a brother living in Manchester a number of years ago, his brother's son went to the same school as one of my kids in Altrincham, apparently the son was a rag supporter. You would imagine it would be easier to settle in a country if you already had family nearby? I am not suggesting he's coming to England by the way! :-)

Lewandowski had a brother living in Manchester a number of years ago, his brother's son went to the same school as one of my kids in Altrincham, apparently the son was a rag supporter. You would imagine it would be easier to settle in a country if you already had family nearby?
In that case let’s hope Barca get their financial shit together before he signs on at the swamp!

The rags still has to do more shifting if they did try and sign Lewandowski. Same with Chelsea. On the other hand how is Barcelona going to raise the cash?

The rags still has to do more shifting if they did try and sign Lewandowski. Same with Chelsea. On the other hand how is Barcelona going to raise the cash?
They could buy him if they wanted. Cavani and Pogba wages off the books. It’d be awesome for them to have a strike force of PR38 and Lewandowski next season.

Breaking records on the oldest strike force on the biggest wages.

They could buy him if they wanted. Cavani and Pogba wages off the books. It’d be awesome for them to have a strike force of PR38 and Lewandowski next season.

Breaking records on the oldest strike force on the biggest wages.
It would be hilarious if they had them both on the books, and it would be an even bigger test of Tent Peg's managerial ability in his first season in charge.

He won't go there. No CL football. If he comes here it's either Chelsea, or Liverpool. Won't be us coz we already got our guy, and Totenham has Harry.

He won't go there. No CL football. If he comes here it's either Chelsea, or Liverpool. Won't be us coz we already got our guy, and Totenham has Harry.
I don't think Lewandowski will not end up in the Premier League. Chelsea has to probably shift Lukaku to make that happen (not going to be many takers at this stage) and even though there will be a space at Liverpool he might not be what they are looking for as a replacement for either Mane and Salah. For Robert Lewandowski's sake it all hinges on whether Barcelona can find a few Euros from thin air.

Bayern refusing to let him go it seems. He has a contract and they don’t need to sell him while he’s under that contract.

It’s interesting that he thinks he has a right to leave, though. We’d let him go - I’m sure many clubs would as a thank you for your service (Mane as an example) but not necessarily the done thing.

Happy to see Bayern in a public spat mind. Pricks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.