Roberto Mancini

Comedy gold that night V.Old Purple Nose didn`t know what had hit him when Booby Manc stood up to him and gave the fucker a great dose of the verbals and then with his fingers and thumb gave the old "yap,yap,yap" treatment.Fucking brilliant watching that.

I don't think that the pisscan had ever been in that position before; no one had had the balls to stand up to the odious scumbag like that previously.

Our seats are/were in 328, so we had a great view of the little spat. It was, as you say, comedy gold, Oakie.

You don't think Inter are having a good season, theres not many who said they would get a top 4 or 6.
I'll be honest and say I was just repeating what I heard on a football podcast today.

I'm in the old school of expecting Inter to finish top two every year.

The moment GPC knew his club were destined to be shit.
And the moment GPC's spirits in his blood froze. An opposing manager not only not frightened of him and not fawning over him but one visibly and publicly mocking him.

What a fucking guy. Give me this over "charming" every day of the week.

Manchester-City-Manchester-United-Alex-Ferguson-Roberto-Mancini-Premiere-league%20cropped.jpg
This was the day .
#ISaluteYouSir

I think they were a couple of points ahead at before Xmas. Seemed to have hit the skids league wise atm. They lost 0-1at home recently to a lowly side that they'd previously beaten 7-1.
I managed to catch the end of that game and I can safely say he'd have had some fucker by the throat in the dressing room after that game. He'd brought 3 attacking players going flat out for the win. They win a corner with a minute to go. Load the box only for some fuck wit to take it short and end up offside. The bang, before you know it it's hoofed up field and they concede a penalty!

I think they were a couple of points ahead at before Xmas. Seemed to have hit the skids league wise atm. They lost 0-1at home recently to a lowly side that they'd previously beaten 7-1.
I managed to catch the end of that game and I can safely say he'd have had some fucker by the throat in the dressing room after that game. He'd brought 3 attacking players going flat out for the win. They win a corner with a minute to go. Load the box only for some fuck wit to take it short and end up offside. The bang, before you know it it's hoofed up field and they concede a penalty!

'Eez football.

I can think of a good few managers over the last fifty years who were as good as or better than Moaninho, and Ferguson was only really tested at one club and we know how he bullied results out of refs. How good would Ferguson have been in Italy, Spain or Germany?

But bullying was an integral part of the cnut's repertoire so you can't discount it.

Comedy gold that night V.Old Purple Nose didn`t know what had hit him when Booby Manc stood up to him and gave the fucker a great dose of the verbals and then with his fingers and thumb gave the old "yap,yap,yap" treatment.Fucking brilliant watching that.

Too many managers and media pundits were too busy sucking the tosser's tosser. Not many had an altercation with the cnut. He had many an altercation with all and sundry, but I can only think of Roberto who gave him a dose of his own medicine! Great night!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.