Roberto Mancini

Too many managers and media pundits were too busy sucking the tosser's tosser. Not many had an altercation with the cnut. He had many an altercation with all and sundry, but I can only think of Roberto who gave him a dose of his own medicine! Great night!!

I agree. I would only add Carlos Tevez who stood so firmly in his convictions against the GPC. Both loved by me!

Comedy gold that night V.Old Purple Nose didn`t know what had hit him when Booby Manc stood up to him and gave the fucker a great dose of the verbals and then with his fingers and thumb gave the old "yap,yap,yap" treatment.Fucking brilliant watching that.

The demise of the GPC, all down to Roberto, watched the Inter game the other night, he still oozed Mr Manchester City !!

Too many managers and media pundits were too busy sucking the tosser's tosser. Not many had an altercation with the cnut. He had many an altercation with all and sundry, but I can only think of Roberto who gave him a dose of his own medicine! Great night!!

I think he should have shown more respect towards a knight of the realm.

I hope so too. We were so fucking shite in Europe under him, it'd be a guaranteed City win.

Apart from his first season in a group of death when he got 10 pts and for one of only a bare handful of times a team got 10 pts and didn't progress.

He should be our next manger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.