Roberto publicly criticizing players...

A A

Anonymous

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1409397_roberto_mancini_fires_mario_balotelli_warning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... li_warning</a>?

I really think he does this too much. He's been publicly rebuking players since he arrived at the club and I just think it's bad form. He should be right in Balo's corner in front of the press, and do his criticizing behind the scenes.

dont let damocles read this.

But in all honesty you cant find it hard to agree with Mancini. Maybe he shouldnt do it in public, but he deals with things how he see's fit

The cracks are growing wider....

Behind closed doors Bobby, not in the very press that has fed over us like vultures.

I remember when Ol' Big 'Ead started criticising the players. I was in agreement with him, but that was the beginning of his downfall. I'd love Mancini to be a cut above the rest. Not bothering with the 'too many games in a short timeframe' thing, 'the players are tired' etc. Just rise above it and be a real leader. Stay with us for a while!

bluemanc said:
He does it with everyone including his backroom staff,he's just sacked our head physio after moaning in the press about injured players.
ps.have we replaced jamie murphy yet or are we wingin it ??

He was having a go at the medical staff after Murphy was sacked.

BillyShears said:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1409397_roberto_mancini_fires_mario_balotelli_warning?

I really think he does this too much. He's been publicly rebuking players since he arrived at the club and I just think it's bad form. He should be right in Balo's corner in front of the press, and do his criticizing behind the scenes.

He is cracking and knows what we all think - there aint enough in team for a top 4 finish - whatever he thinks and i think he has a fair point about Ballo whom is a very individualistic player he need to do it in the dressing room - naming Tevez will only cause further rifts

The blame lies squarely with Mancini - he has bough Dzeko and Ballo without looking at the rest of the team - Dzwko needs to play as part of a two but he has to be the target man - this pushes Tevez out of his best position and we dont get the best of him - Ballo is an out and out striker but so is Dzeko so Ballo gets pushed out wide - we have no width which Dzeko needs and our midfield 3 are all much of a much ness

We buy Milner and put him on the wing the list goes on and on

Sorry but for me Mancini really is not what many people think he is

hes got a cheek
theres nowt wrong with the players ,its the way he tells them to play !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.