Roberto publicly criticizing players...

Clubber said:
So a physio is to blame.............fuck off the lot of you.

This is absolute shit, no matter what you want to think.

The attacking players didn't show up really, simple.

You mean all 3 of them!

de niro said:
its been obvious since day one that the players are not best pleased with bob, i have posted this many times, he is though the manager and what he says goes, tevez tried to unsettle things and got told to knuckle down and get on with it.
the thing mancini can turn to for support is results and to be fair on the whole he's done very well.
once those results start to dip as they have to most part since xmas then the vultures start to circle, starting with the dressing room.

The composition, organisation and morale of the team are the responsibility of the manager. Mancini has to take the blame for the overall under-performance of our lads. Our position in the table hides the fact that we are nowhere near as good as we should be, while Mancini puts out formations that make no sense. Our players are too good to be wasted like this.

Our Coach needs a Coach.

Today we played badly. To blame Mancini alone is too easy I'm afraid, though he definately has to shoulder part of it.

Not withstanding the fact that we were without three of our brst four players (DeJong, Kompany and Silva) and our fourth best player had (IMO) his worst game since joining us, we really should have had enough in the locker to see off Fulham.

I think they were far and away the worst side I have seen visit Eastlands this season.

Mancini is a good manager and we as fans have to remember that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Personally I think the team needed a collective dressing down today. I haven't heared any interview or read any press.... but I still have faith in Mancini.

He is the man to take us forward.

de niro said:
its been obvious since day one that the players are not best pleased with bob, i have posted this many times, he is though the manager and what he says goes, tevez tried to unsettle things and got told to knuckle down and get on with it.
the thing mancini can turn to for support is results and to be fair on the whole he's done very well.
once those results start to dip as they have to most part since xmas then the vultures start to circle, starting with the dressing room.
So when they win, he is respected, when they lose/draw, he is unlikeable.

Bullshit. The players didn't perform, simple.

remoh said:
de niro said:

The composition, organisation and morale of the team are the responsibility of the manager. Mancini has to take the blame for the overall under-performance of our lads. Our position in the table hides the fact that we are nowhere near as good as we should be, while Mancini puts out formations that make no sense. Our players are too good to be wasted like this.

Our Coach needs a Coach.
post of the decade mate [apart from anything i post of course! :) ]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.