Roberto publicly criticizing players...

smeeagain said:
hes got a cheek
theres nowt wrong with the players ,its the way he tells them to play !!

Can you then explain to me why he told half of the team to forget how to pass 5 yards to our own men. ?

Also the reason why he told Jerome to forget how to defend ?

Those tactics where stupid.

BillyShears said:
bluemanc said:
He does it with everyone including his backroom staff,he's just sacked our head physio after moaning in the press about injured players.
ps.have we replaced jamie murphy yet or are we wingin it ??

He was having a go at the medical staff after Murphy was sacked.
He'd watered down murphy's responsibilities so who would he think was responsible if the man who should have been responsible no longer had the responsibility to oversee things,very strange.
He said "ask the medical staff" when asked about injured players so i'm assuming it's now a collective thing with no one person in charge,very stranger.

dctid said:
BillyShears said:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1409397_roberto_mancini_fires_mario_balotelli_warning?

I really think he does this too much. He's been publicly rebuking players since he arrived at the club and I just think it's bad form. He should be right in Balo's corner in front of the press, and do his criticizing behind the scenes.

He is cracking and knows what we all think - there aint enough in team for a top 4 finish - whatever he thinks and i think he has a fair point about Ballo whom is a very individualistic player he need to do it in the dressing room - naming Tevez will only cause further rifts

The blame lies squarely with Mancini - he has bough Dzeko and Ballo without looking at the rest of the team - Dzwko needs to play as part of a two but he has to be the target man - this pushes Tevez out of his best position and we dont get the best of him - Ballo is an out and out striker but so is Dzeko so Ballo gets pushed out wide - we have no width which Dzeko needs and our midfield 3 are all much of a much ness

We buy Milner and put him on the wing the list goes on and on

Sorry but for me Mancini really is not what many people think he is

Right,
but more and more of us must be thinking like you do.

its been obvious since day one that the players are not best pleased with bob, i have posted this many times, he is though the manager and what he says goes, tevez tried to unsettle things and got told to knuckle down and get on with it.
the thing mancini can turn to for support is results and to be fair on the whole he's done very well.
once those results start to dip as they have to most part since xmas then the vultures start to circle, starting with the dressing room.

de niro said:
its been obvious since day one that the players are not best pleased with bob, i have posted this many times, he is though the manager and what he says goes, tevez tried to unsettle things and got told to knuckle down and get on with it.
the thing mancini can turn to for support is results and to be fair on the whole he's done very well.
once those results start to dip as they have to most part since xmas then the vultures start to circle, starting with the dressing room.

do you not think its a case that the blindingly obvious couldnt be denied ?

Having known him for so long, I think Mancini has a a better idea of how Mario's mind works and what it takes to motivate him than anyone on here, to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.