Roberto publicly criticizing players...

BillyShears said:
He should be right in Balo's corner in front of the press, and do his criticizing behind the scenes.

I have to disagree here. Balotelli is a major factor in us being out of the Europa League, he's right to criticise. He needs to get the message to him that doing all this crazy shit he does is wrong

BlueMo' said:
Mancini knows Mario better than any of us.
He's dealt with him before.
I'm willing to back his judgement on how to handle the situation.

Since Mancini has "dealt with him before", but Balotelli still goes and does that last night - how can you still back Mancini's judgement?!

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
BlueMo' said:
Mancini knows Mario better than any of us.
He's dealt with him before.
I'm willing to back his judgement on how to handle the situation.

Since Mancini has "dealt with him before", but Balotelli still goes and does that last night - how can you still back Mancini's judgement?!

Still goes and does what? From the reaction on here and last night you would of thought he would of shot down the tunnel, got a baseball bat and battered the guy to death.

He went in with a high foot, he realised this and pulled out but didn't have enough time barely catching his thigh.

He should never of put the referee or the opposition player in the posistion to make a big deal out of it but come on, he hardly disgraced the club like people are suggesting.

btw Fergie had dealt with Cantona before he decided to kung fu kick some Palace fan, was Fergie's judgement questioned then?

WNRH said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:

Still goes and does what?

Oh, good grief!

You're pulling our chain, right?

From the reaction on here and last night you would of thought he would of shot down the tunnel, got a baseball bat and battered the guy to death.

You may have thought that....

He went in with a high foot, he realised this and pulled out but didn't have enough time barely catching his thigh.

LOL! However you would like to try and sugar coat it, dress it up and put nice little pink flowers all over it, those with eyes can see it was a reckless, stupid challenge that deserved a red.

Even Mancini hasn't supported him over it.

he hardly disgraced the club like people are suggesting.

Yes he did. If he hadn't, why has he issued an apology?

btw Fergie had dealt with Cantona before he decided to kung fu kick some Palace fan, was Fergie's judgement questioned then?

Maybe, I can't remember. But how many trophies had he won for the rags, by then? Enough for his judgement to be trusted a lot more than Mancini's now.

BillyShears said:
Just to be clear what sticks in my throat today ( and did last night too ) is the "he won't be in the squad Sunday" comment. If it turns out he isn't then furious won't even cut it for me. The absolute zenith of pure unadulterated stupidity. I hate to say it, but we shipped out two 'problem' players, and we're now going to drop the 'problem' player Mancini brought in to replace one of those 'problem' players. It's a fucking joke and a shambles if that's what happens.

Having said all that, if he starts Sunday, or is on the bench, then I'll happily retract the above and apologize for it...

Let it out mate. Don't keep it bottled up inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.