Robhino last night

Not true he did say something to Tevez also shook his hand.
Lets back Robbi while he is wearing our colours
he is brilliant just not at the moment might shine in return leg
if given another chance.

Not true he did say something to Tevez also shook his hand.
Lets back Robbi while he is wearing our colours
he is brilliant just not at the moment might shine in return leg
if given another chance.

with a thread like this no wonder all other supporters now wants city to fail...

simply put..the soverign wealth fund isn't bankrolling us (typically they invest in low risk investments, and certainly don't throw money away!!) the sheikhs bankrolling us and getting his kicks, I guess the same way Abramovich is..but how long till he gets bored...5, 10 year??

Guess we'll be happy once we're back to playing with dickov..

defo congratulated tevez,
no need to knock robo,
shouldnt play in return leg however i do feel verse scunthorpe he should be given the full 90 minutes, bellamy must rest his knees,

swp should also play for fitness and form, he is trully great , proved a point here last night

Crazy thread. Just watched it again, and as some have pointed out, he did shake his hand! The only thing Robinho is guilty of, is being interested in what is happening on the pitch after he shook it, and personally I think that's a good thing.

I really can't wait till he leaves..he's a great player and imo will shine at barca (la liga (or Arsenal) is more suited to the type of game he excels in)

Mancini wants to be a sucess here (and I think he will be)..but his playing style is more tactical than the beautiful game..

be_unique said:
with a thread like this no wonder all other supporters now wants city to fail...

simply put..the soverign wealth fund isn't bankrolling us (typically they invest in low risk investments, and certainly don't throw money away!!) the sheikhs bankrolling us and getting his kicks, I guess the same way Abramovich is..but how long till he gets bored...5, 10 year??

Guess we'll be happy once we're back to playing with dickov..
Er Dickov gave 100% and loves this club

Robinho is more concerned about his cheque then the game. There's no way he should be played in the second leg. Like I said, you need heart and passion and to work yourself down to the bone for everyone else around you, especially in a derby. He wouldn't do it. Last night Rooney ran 60odd yards down the pitch, flat out to help out the backs, I think it was Anderson who made the tackle when we were closing in on the box, but Rooney was the next man there to take the tackle. We need him to care like he does and have that kind of work ethic, not sit there in the corner and do nothing. A typical modern day brat of a footballer. Money, money, money. I mean Tevez might have switched sides for a massive pay cheque, (I genuinely think that any player that plays in the top 4 and then moves to one of the other top 4 teams or their rival, like City, is only doing it for the money) but at least he shows he cares like. He ran himself into the ground. Robinho doesn't know the meaning of it. The sooner he's on a plane to Barca or wherever else he ends up the better. On his day he can be magic, but that is becoming more and more of a rarity. And we can't afford to carry any player like that, especially when they're on the money were paying the likes of Robinho. Either he shows up and acts like a pro and performs instead of sulking in the corner, then he'll be gone and so he should be. He is not worth the money were paying him, not by a mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.