Robhino last night

Never thought i'd say this but some of our fans are a joke.

People fail to realise that he's hardly played a home match when he's been match fit.

People fail to realise that last season his best performances came in games where our midfield won the midfield battle....mostly at home.

People fail to realise that away from home, again he hasn't really been fit and he's playing in a team that constantly fails to win the midfield battle. He has no platform to show how good he is as we rarely have the ball under control in the final third. The only game i can think of really is the Blackburn game where he played well and nearly scored twice, in the Portsmouth game where he played ok and in the last 5 of the Wolves game where he set one up and nearly scored a belter.

People also fail to realise that the work rate of Tevez and Bellamy is applauded so much because it's quite rare. Just because a player doesn't run around like a headless chicken, it doesn't make him lazy. That counts for Adebayor aswell.

People also fail to realise that we almost drove Stevie Ireland away from the club by constantly slagging him off and the majority also seemed to write Tevez off after a handful of performances when he wasn't match fit.

ono said:

People fail to realise that he's hardly played a home match when he's been match fit.

People fail to realise that last season his best performances came in games where our midfield won the midfield battle....mostly at home.

People fail to realise that away from home, again he hasn't really been fit and he's playing in a team that constantly fails to win the midfield battle. He has no platform to show how good he is as we rarely have the ball under control in the final third. The only game i can think of really is the Blackburn game where he played well and nearly scored twice, in the Portsmouth game where he played ok and in the last 5 of the Wolves game where he set one up and nearly scored a belter.

People also fail to realise that the work rate of Tevez and Bellamy is applauded so much because it's quite rare. Just because a player doesn't run around like a headless chicken, it doesn't make him lazy. That counts for Adebayor aswell.

People also fail to realise that we almost drove Stevie Ireland away from the club by constantly slagging him off and the majority also seemed to write Tevez off after a handful of performances when he wasn't match fit.

very true,

dont you think irelands form last season and robinhos were directly linked as well as elanos

midfield is the platform for robbie , tevez and bellars

blue wang said:
ono said:

very true,

dont you think irelands form last season and robinhos were directly linked as well as elanos

midfield is the platform for robbie , tevez and bellars
Exactly. Tevez and Bellamy disguise this by dropping deep or running round manicly. If we won the midfield battle and gained some territorial advantage we would be much more dangerous.

he did say something to tevez when he came off summet like " teach me how to score" no im jokin but he did actually say something to him.

Benarbia said:
I wish people would stop calling him great.

Yeah yeah yeah we've seen some good performances at home last season, but he was non-existent in every away game he played. This season granted he's coming back from injury but shows no desire whatsoever

What every single one? The more you post shit like that the longer these threads go on because you're just flat out wrong. Start with these 3:

(Liverpool, Everton, Blackburn) he was good in all of them.

let the kid breath for a minute...hes a great freaking player who just needs his morale boost a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.