Robhino last night

FFS give the lad a break. He's the most talented player we've had for years and because he doesn't track back to help defenders defend he gets slated.
Any other team would be built around him, and it astounds me the negativity towards him.
He's coming back from injury, and the games he's played in, no one as excelled, but robbie gets all the flak! He's the new whipping boy that all city fans need to have! Other players go games and games without doing anything and don't raise a murmur because they are crowd favourites (superman,Swp) but Robbie gets half a game and gets slaughtered even though the WHOLE team were crap.

I tell you one thing though! he'd have caused more problems if he'd have come on instead of Benjani last night! Just the fact he was on the pitch would have made the scum have 3 players marking him.
Football is about confidence, get behind him and give him confidence, and we will see the Robbie we all want to see.

I can't believe the attitude of some people on here about one of our (most talented) players.

Has he asked for a transfer - NO!
Has he slagged the club off - NO!

He is just going through a dip in form.

I don't understand why you feel the need to continually attack him!

Stop slagging off one of our players!
Get behind him and I am sure he will regain his confidence and start putting in good performances.

i know that im a bit late to this thread but the guy didnt even play and STILL gets slated.

and yes i seen the match and saw that he didnt say anything to tevez. but its like every little thing he does(or not) gets scrutinized(sp?)

TheMightyQuinn said:
spanishblue said:
He is nothing like a blue and he doesnt want to be the little mard arse wants to play for barca now he has cried his way out of Madrid he is doing the same here

Why did Mancini not pick him because he was a tw@t at everton

Before Everton Mancini had Rob on the bench.

After Everton Mancini still had Rob on the bench.

Whatever happened at Everton obviously didn't effect Mancini's decision.

If Rob really wanted out then all he has to do is ask for a transfer. Something he's not done yet. Until he does he has my support.

You only ask for a transfer these days when you want to go and the club say we're not selling aka Lescott and Moyes. Normally, agents are about and abroad with an assortment of crowbars.

I wish people would stop calling him great.

Yeah yeah yeah we've seen some good performances at home last season, but he was non-existent in every away game he played. This season granted he's coming back from injury but shows no desire whatsoever

well Robbie will get his chance on Sunday, let's see how he fancies Scunny in a 9k stadium.

Bradar said:
Cmon lads!!He didn't even play last night.Lets face facts here,if he wants to go,he'll come out and say something.Thus far,nothing has been mentioned by robbie or his agent. Until then, i will continue to support him because he's a blue! Football supporters change like the weather,prime example, on this forum a couple of months ago there was people talking abou getting rid of Tevez,give me a break!! He's still a blue,support our own!!
CTID!!!!

Robinho has insisted he has not fallen out with Roberto Mancini and vowed to prove his worth to the Manchester City boss.

City's £32.5million striker suffered the indignity of being taken off with half-an-hour left in a 2-0 defeat at Everton last weekend, after himself coming on as a substitute.

The Brazilian stormed straight down the tunnel, fuelling rumours of a fall-out with Mancini, who left him on the bench for City's 2-1 Carling Cup semi-final win over Manchester United.

But Robinho, a summer target for Barcelona, has vowed to prove he has the work ethic to be a success at City, after being criticised for his perceived lack of effort and commitment.

"I don't have a problem with Mancini," said Robinho. "It's normal for a player to want to play but the coach makes the decision and I accept it.

"I've spoken with Mancini. I know what he expects from me and I'll work hard to do that for the team.

"I'm a professional, I'm dedicated and I always give everything in training. It's untrue to say otherwise.

"I want to be successful at City, I don't want to leave. I want to win things here and that's why I left Real Madrid for this challenge.

"What happened against Everton was rare. It's rare for any player to be substituted after coming on. But again, it was for the team.

"I don't think my World Cup place is at risk. The Brazil coach, Dunga, knows what I'm capable of and has confidence in me."

Robinho admitted it was hard to accept playing no part in City's epic win over United on Tuesday as Mancini overlooked him on the bench in favour of three other substitutes.

But the Brazil star said he respected Mancini's decision and vowed to prove he is worthy of inclusion in the team for next week's decisive return leg at Old Trafford.

"The Carling Cup is our first big chance for a trophy," said Robinho. "For me, it will be very hard not to play in the return leg against United.

"I wanted to play in the first game but the coach decided against it. It was a great game and these matches are always special.

"City have a 2-1 advantage from the first game but matches at Old Trafford are always difficult."

Point of order here please,i am not a fan of Robinho myself but give the guy a break here,as it happens he did acknowledge Tevez with a touch of hands,it was just in camera shot.

The camera shot to the bench alot of times on Tuesday and apart from the one where Tevez came off Robinho was smiling every time.

Well I for one think that Robiniho behaviour to Tevez was disgraceful........Rest assured if that would of happened at our second favourite club ManU O'shea would of received Tevez with a BJ!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.