Robi now confirms again

If he loves Santos so much, why doesn't he simply donate £25m to them so they can buy him.
Be great if he did.. and they just kept it..

could this happen? Robinho returns to city,wins the golden boot,and scores hatricks in fa cup,carling cup,and chumps league final. Mmm!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a toss what he's doing, lets not be bitter now.

Who's that man from Saooo Paulooo,
Who's that money grabbing whore,
Rob de Souza is his name
And he hasn't got a brain
and he wont play in blue any more.

I'm not angry about it, I'd like to see us get something out of it though, a young talent as trade or some money just to save face. If we really turn the screw on him and wreck his career it will make us look like right bastards and deter future signings from coming.
The thing that does make me angry though is how some blues are still whining about him coming back and being a success. Like love sick kids trailing their ex after being dumped. He's gone accept it and move on. I think Tevez is a better player in any case.

This guy is a cheeky git - City should drag him back , sell him on or take him to court.

Now we see why RMadrid got rid - boy we did Chelsea a massive favour

NewbBlue said:
Good. I'd rather see him in a trade for Ganso than going to Milan for 17 mil.

Ganso does not want to play for us either and you can bet your ass that Robinho has polluted every single one of those players at Santos telling them not to sign for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.