Robi now confirms again

Neville Kneville said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
If Santos can't afford him then so be it it doesn't mean he wouldn't like to stay there does it? We're not going to give him away and i'm sure he knows that

He knows Santos can't afford him but wants us to continue the same deal where we allow our £32m player to play for another club without a transfer fee! That's what he's asking, he's already said so.

And what does he do to gain this favour? Calls us a 'little club with money' & advises young Brazilian players not to sign for us!

That bloke is beyond fucking belief. There are plenty of Utd players with more respect for our club that that little shit.

Exactly. Imho he can fuck off.

I hope he has an amazing World Cup and we get him sold ASAP.

I am not bothered about the club losing the 32m transfer fee (It was never the clubs money anyway), but the fact we are still paying his huge wages and he continues to spout his crap about how great santos are really pisses me off no end.

If he loves it so much why isn't he happy to take the step down in salary and accept 10k a week from them. £5m transfer fee is about the max in Brazil and City save 17m on wages. No the little fucker wants the rest of his 17m whilst partying in the Sunday league.

The guy makes the likes of Bograde & Mills look classy, at least mills waited for his 26 year contract to expire before slagging us of.
The only possible good outcome for City would be if he got both his legs snapped at the world cup and we would recoup our losses through the Brazilian FA and their insurance because no-one will touch him with a bardge pole for the typr of salary hes on.

I'd demand him to return, fine him about 5 months worth of wages, then give him to Benfica + 20m for Dave Luiz.

simples.bmp

Robinho's Reaction:
Robinho1.jpg

We should give him his wish, I'm sick of this twunt now, if he insists on staying there, we insist that Paolo Henrique Ganso comes here.

Get it done!!

He should be allowed to do as he likes but only when he has met his obligations to us or bought his way out of them. All of those people going on about what a talent he is and how he might do this, that and the other one day may be right but how will we ever know? What kind of a cock of a manager would place him in the team when he has not seen him play, train or interact with the team? And what does that say to the player he replaces in the team if it ever happens?

If he played golf it would be fine, his performances and sulking would only affect him but we support a team and he has demonstrated he doesn't want to be a part of that team. I wonder what he would have done had we qualified for the Champions League.

We used to sing: "We've got Robinho!" to fuck off the away fans.
Now they sing: "You've got Robinho!" to fuck us off.

How quickly things change and how sad.

I hope the club have a plan - how can any company have a 30+ mill investment and do nothing about it??
The big mistake was letting him get his way and letting him go back to his lazy bastard fancy keepy uppy league.
Should have been made to stay - you never know what his coming on for the last 20 against Arsenal, Utd and Spurs games would have done - the sort of games an arrogant little shit like him would have made an effort in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.