Robi now confirms again

Speaking through an interpreter Robinho said."I love it here at Santos cos ive had it written into my contract that nobody is allowed to tackle me and i dont have to run if i dont want to"...The Brazilian star may miss pre season training as his mum is having her hair done in August.

Talk about going over the top, why are people bothered if he stays he wants to stay at Santos? It's his boyhood club and he's obviously enjoyed his time there

He took the easy option and instead of getting his head down and trying to win his place he went back to Brazil, big deal that was his choice and we did just fine without him. I don't expect him to be here next season and despite being one of his biggest fans during his time at City i'm not really bothered that he won't be a City player for much longer but lets have some perspective and not go over the top just because he says he wants to stay at Santos

ive been v quiet on the whole RObbie situation,, i was one of the few who seemed to stick up
for the guy,,,

but he has revealed himself for what he truly is!!!!

at least we can use the pathetic chant of

We've got RObinho and change it to F@@k off Robinho!!

Failsworth_Blue said:
Talk about going over the top, why are people bothered if he stays he wants to stay at Santos? It's his boyhood club and he's obviously enjoyed his time there

He took the easy option and instead of getting his head down and trying to win his place he went back to Brazil, big deal that was his choice and we did just fine without him. I don't expect him to be here next season and despite being one of his biggest fans during his time at City i'm not really bothered that he won't be a City player for much longer but lets have some perspective and not go over the top just because he says he wants to stay at Santos

Because santos can't afford him!! If we leave him there we're effectively writing off £32 M as a favour to Robinho! Why?

Neville Kneville said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Because santos can't afford him!! If we leave him there we're effectively writing off £32 M as a favour to Robinho! Why?

If Santos can't afford him then so be it it doesn't mean he wouldn't like to stay there does it? We're not going to give him away and i'm sure he knows that

avoidconfusion said:
NewbBlue said:
Good. I'd rather see him in a trade for Ganso than going to Milan for 17 mil.

Ganso does not want to play for us either and you can bet your ass that Robinho has polluted every single one of those players at Santos telling them not to sign for us.
Can't understand why he's so against us? Yeah he got substitued as a sub but that's not because he he's deemed pgit. More that if was not sighit player. Guy is a first class fool who should have rolled his sleeves up.

Couldn't we (MCFC) offer Robinho to buy himself out of the contract? He must be worth a lot of money and surely could afford it.
If not, then he should get his ass back here and do exactly what he is told and contracted to do.
I personally hope he'll never put on a City shirt again.

neverred76 said:
Speaking through an interpreter Robinho said."I love it here at Santos cos ive had it written into my contract that nobody is allowed to tackle me and i dont have to run if i dont want to"...The Brazilian star may miss pre season training as his mum is having her hair done in August.

PMSL

Failsworth_Blue said:
Neville Kneville said:

If Santos can't afford him then so be it it doesn't mean he wouldn't like to stay there does it? We're not going to give him away and i'm sure he knows that

He knows Santos can't afford him but wants us to continue the same deal where we allow our £32m player to play for another club without a transfer fee! That's what he's asking, he's already said so.

And what does he do to gain this favour? Calls us a 'little club with money' & advises young Brazilian players not to sign for us!

That bloke is beyond fucking belief. There are plenty of Utd players with more respect for our club that that little shit.

mcfc_die_hard said:
neverred76 said:

PMSL

Very Funny! In all seriousness though, I think Robinho is being incredibly contemptuous in his attitude to City. We rescued him from hell, paid him a bloody fortune to play in the best league in the world but instead he prefers to play Sunday League by comparison yet still earn £160,000 a week. Robi, get fucking real man!

Tell you what I would love to happen. Robi keeps saying "I don't want to play for City. I want to stay here". We sign his best mate Kaka, he says "er ... no ... actually .." and we say "Cai fora! Asshole!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.