robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

I agree 100% with Marvin re RVP. We don't need him.

Signing RVP would be a bit football manager esq, ie it would demand instant success at the risk of selling a player who has the ability to improve and be worth a lot more in the future.

Let Dzeko and Balotelli improve with us. Sell Dzeko to Bayern or Milan, plays every week scoring prolificly in the league and in Europe. Next thing we're all on here wanting to buy him back, looking like a bunch of bells.

As Marvin says RVP is the focal point of Arsenals squad. He won't be here. I don't think he'd do much better than Dzeko currently is, in a squad rotation bit part role he would get. Would be a crazy signing for that kind of money when there's positions out there we genuinely need to cover.

Slightly off topic, wasn't RVP one of those that were particularly outspoken about never signing for us - I'm not sure if this was right after we were taken over or a bit later.

Could be a bit of an Alan Smith moment for him.

ayrshire_blue said:

Signing RVP would be a bit football manager esq, ie it would demand instant success at the risk of selling a player who has the ability to improve and be worth a lot more in the future.

Let Dzeko and Balotelli improve with us. Sell Dzeko to Bayern or Milan, plays every week scoring prolificly in the league and in Europe. Next thing we're all on here wanting to buy him back, looking like a bunch of bells.

As Marvin says RVP is the focal point of Arsenals squad. He won't be here. I don't think he'd do much better than Dzeko currently is, in a squad rotation bit part role he would get. Would be a crazy signing for that kind of money when there's positions out there we genuinely need to cover.

RVP is old and a little greedy (watch some of his goal highlights) we don't need him especially with the "goal mosnter" Tevez staying . With our without Dzeko i believe our attack line up still remains the best with Tevez and Aguero scoring double digits and Balotelli scoring "those" crucial goals , even Yaya helps out once in a while so it would be wise to cash in on Dzeko BUT only on a trade preferably to the Italian sides Juve and ACmilan they are both in dire need of attackers , Ibra is about to leave and Juve doesn't have a prolific and consistent attacker so if we can trade Dzeko plus some cash for either Thiago silva or Chellini then its a wrap .

come on lads its not a case of what you want!!! if bobby thinks he can move us on and the board is happy than be grateful for what we potentially signing! in reality i want falcao and i want messi and i want i want! in reality they cost a ridiculous amount of money without the city tax!! rvp is a fantastic footballer would would score goals for fun for the next 3 years minimum!

If we sign RVP, we'll get 3 years from him. For me that is good enough, maybe even 4 at a push.

He would take us to another level, but yeah i would love Cavani. But if Cavani don't come then please name another forward. who's good enough and capable of doing us a job?

Freestyler said:
If we sign RVP, we'll get 3 years from him. For me that is good enough, maybe even 4 at a push.

He would take us to another level, but yeah i would love Cavani. But if Cavani don't come then please name another forward. who's good enough and capable of doing us a job?

falcao lol and ibra aswell

My only problem with van Percy is his injury record. Between 2004 and 2011 he averaged 22 games a season. That's a lot of time out.

In an ideal world I would love 3 players ....but it is a long shot ....but we can dream :)

Thiago Silva
RVP
Martinez

Imagine this team, we would kick ass

HART

RICHARDS KOMPANY T SILVA CLICHY

NASRI YAYA MARTINEZ SILVA

AGUERO RVP

Subs PANTS, ZAB, LESCOTT, BARRY, MILNER, TEVEZ, BALO

i♥city! said:
ayrshire_blue said:

RVP is old and a little greedy (watch some of his goal highlights) we don't need him especially with the "goal mosnter" Tevez staying . With our without Dzeko i believe our attack line up still remains the best with Tevez and Aguero scoring double digits and Balotelli scoring "those" crucial goals , even Yaya helps out once in a while so it would be wise to cash in on Dzeko BUT only on a trade preferably to the Italian sides Juve and ACmilan they are both in dire need of attackers , Ibra is about to leave and Juve doesn't have a prolific and consistent attacker so if we can trade Dzeko plus some cash for either Thiago silva or Chellini then its a wrap .

as for this comment you made "RVP is old and a little greedy (watch some of his goal highlights)"

as somebody else said in a previous post have a look at what drogba did for chelsea and he was 34 and as you said a little greedy but they were in his goal highlights ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.