robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

richards30 said:
come on lads its not a case of what you want!!! if bobby thinks he can move us on and the board is happy than be grateful for what we potentially signing! in reality i want falcao and i want messi and i want i want! in reality they cost a ridiculous amount of money without the city tax!! rvp is a fantastic footballer would would score goals for fun for the next 3 years minimum!

Its not really a case of "i want this and i want that" rather its about the image of the team . Getting RVP is not just bad business , its also bad for the team's identity as this whole "Manciy is a Mercenary team" thing would get bigger . RVP should stay with arsenal . For all i care he can keep winning the golden boot while we'll keep winning the league . People already identify Tevez , Aguero and Balo with City and i LOVE it that way . With or without RVP we would be fine .Lets save some money , Strengthen our defense and save a spot for Guidetti .

leewill31 said:
as for this comment you made "RVP is old and a little greedy (watch some of his goal highlights)"

as somebody else said in a previous post have a look at what drogba did for chelsea and he was 34 and as you said a little greedy but they were in his goal highlights ;)

Its not all about goals its about team work . Watch the Arsenal and Norwich 3-3 match and you would see that Arsenal would have obliterated Norwich had RVP been PASSING the ball to his team mates . we have double digits goal scorers in Tevez and Aguero and that's all we need .

i♥city! said:
richards30 said:
come on lads its not a case of what you want!!! if bobby thinks he can move us on and the board is happy than be grateful for what we potentially signing! in reality i want falcao and i want messi and i want i want! in reality they cost a ridiculous amount of money without the city tax!! rvp is a fantastic footballer would would score goals for fun for the next 3 years minimum!

Its not really a case of "i want this and i want that" rather its about the image of the team . Getting RVP is not just bad business , its also bad for the team's identity as this whole "Manciy is a Mercenary team" thing would get bigger . RVP should stay with arsenal . For all i care he can keep winning the golden boot while we'll keep winning the league . People already identify Tevez , Aguero and Balo with City and i LOVE it that way . With or without RVP we would be fine .Lets save some money , Strengthen our defense and save a spot for Guidetti .

leewill31 said:
as for this comment you made "RVP is old and a little greedy (watch some of his goal highlights)"

as somebody else said in a previous post have a look at what drogba did for chelsea and he was 34 and as you said a little greedy but they were in his goal highlights ;)

Its not all about goals its about team work . Watch the Arsenal and Norwich 3-3 match and you would see that Arsenal would have obliterated Norwich had RVP been PASSING the ball to his team mates . we have double digits goal scorers in Tevez and Aguero and that's all we need .

maybe he didn't trust his teammates!

I am pretty sure that signing RVP as it stands would be FFP suicide.

i♥city! said:
richards30 said:

leewill31 said:

Signing RVP is bad for the image of the team and keeping Tevez is not? Don't get me wrong, I want nothing to do with RVP but he is a poster boy for "team" compared to Tevez.

i tap into the theory about him been too old injuries mercenary etc,but football has changed sooooo much,RVP would be a great buy IMO,he is technically better than all of our 4 forwards,he will play while 35 he's that kind of player,(doesn't rely on pace,weight probe etc),if 1 of our forwards departs City should look no further,we want the champs league now,we have to improve and get better players than we have,he is!!

cant believe some of you people, Van Persie is one of the top strikers in europe and looks like he could be available to us & you say we dont need him ! Unbelievable, Balotelli is totaly unreliable, he could miss another 6-10 games suspended if he doesnt sort himself out. Dzeko, while i like him & dont want him to go is another who is unreliable, scored some vital goals but was also utter garbage in others. Tevez ? well where do we start , anything could happen with him over the course of a season .Lets not forget there was a point near the end of the season where we almost ran out of strikers, this could of cost us the title.
I sense that some city fans are starting to worry about the Mercenary tag being thrown at any signings we might make again, just get this shit out of your heads once & forall, just stop apologising for us having money & buying other clubs best players, the genie is out of the bottle , theres no going back. I would welcome Van Persie into our club , a fantastic player & you cant have enough of those. He wants medals like Nasri & Clichy and who can blame him for that.

ballinio said:
cant believe some of you people, Van Persie is one of the top strikers in europe and looks like he could be available to us & you say we dont need him ! Unbelievable, Balotelli is totaly unreliable, he could miss another 6-10 games suspended if he doesnt sort himself out. Dzeko, while i like him & dont want him to go is another who is unreliable, scored some vital goals but was also utter garbage in others. Tevez ? well where do we start , anything could happen with him over the course of a season .Lets not forget there was a point near the end of the season where we almost ran out of strikers, this could of cost us the title.
I sense that some city fans are starting to worry about the Mercenary tag being thrown at any signings we might make again, just get this shit out of your heads once & forall, just stop apologising for us having money & buying other clubs best players, the genie is out of the bottle , theres no going back. I would welcome Van Persie into our club , a fantastic player & you cant have enough of those. He wants medals like Nasri & Clichy and who can blame him for that.

So who would you sell to accomodate him?

wahooblue said:
ballinio said:

The first one who showed that he wasnt up for the fight to sucure a start but if it came to a `someone has to go ` situation, it would be Tevez.

ballinio said:
wahooblue said:
ballinio said:

The first one who showed that he wasnt up for the fight to sucure a start but if it came to a `someone has to go ` situation, it would be Tevez.

Look how a handful of games of Aguero/Tevez fared, and then tell me why you'd break that just for Van Persie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.