robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be the wrong forum, but I couldn't believe how poor RVP was against the Danes. If a City player had performed like that for his club he'd have been pilloried.

A reminder that you can be technically the best, but it's useless without a work ethic and the right attitude.

If he has anything about him you'll see a big reaction in the next two games, but the coach must be tempted to drop him and bring in Huntelaar

mancityscot said:
is he one of these players who just doesnt turn up in the big games? i truly believe that is the case

Looked like he had an argument with the Mrs before the game. I think she wears the pants in the family and she turns up her posh nose at the thought of living in Manchester.

Didn't do to well last night RVP, Seedorf had it spot on in the studio when he said he seems to play with tension for the national team, still backing Holland to get out of the group though.

Portugal for some strange reason decided to only play in the last 20mins after going a goal down!! Baffles me when teams play like this because in the last 20mins Portugal actually showed their ability going forward and if they had played that way from the start they would surely have had a better chance of winning against Germany.

Are people still questioning rvp? One bad game? Silva must be shitter then after his little run in the 2nd half of the season!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.