robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nope but it doesn't make him better than Messi.

Why has Messi never missed a sitter then?.........surely he hasn't?......otherwise he's shit!

no, you're missing the point, RVP is human, misses lots of chances so therefore is no better than anything we have, and isn't better than Falcao or Cavani, but is older than the lot, a complete twat and also expensive.

They all score lots of goals, so there are other factors than goals to take into account to make the choice, and to me Van Persie is last choice, the goals are irrelevant because whoever we have will score goals, as proved by last season.

I agree and disagree

I disagree that you think he's no better than we already have, i would say only Aguero is better than him in our current strikeforce.

I agree with you regarding Falcao and Cavani, i would also prefer either of them two, but at the moment RVP is the one we're chasing.

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
Why has Messi never missed a sitter then?.........surely he hasn't?......otherwise he's shit!

no, you're missing the point, RVP is human, misses lots of chances so therefore is no better than anything we have, and isn't better than Falcao or Cavani, but is older than the lot, a complete twat and also expensive.

They all score lots of goals, so there are other factors than goals to take into account to make the choice, and to me Van Persie is last choice, the goals are irrelevant because whoever we have will score goals, as proved by last season.

I agree and disagree

I disagree that you think he's no better than we already have, i would say only Aguero is better than him in our current strikeforce.

I agree with you regarding Falcao and Cavani, i would also prefer either of them two, but at the moment RVP is the one we're chasing.

I don't think Van Persie is a better partner for Aguero than Tevez, and I don't think he'd sit on the bench which is the only place he'd belong in our squad.

If we're after Van Persie, then we have to sell Tevez, and we'll be weaker for it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I agree and disagree

I don't think Van Persie is a better partner for Aguero than Tevez, and I don't think he'd sit on the bench which is the only place he'd belong in our squad.

If we're after Van Persie, then we have to sell Tevez, and we'll be weaker for it.

I see Aguero and RVP as a better partnership but that's just my opinion

Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
I agree and disagree

Watch the games we won at the end of the season, Tevez/Aguero for the majority making it happen.

Will be the best partnership in the league next season imo.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Watch the games we won at the end of the season, Tevez/Aguero for the majority making it happen.

Yeah got to agree. That partnership is lethal.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Other than the Norwich game I don't seem to remember them both doing much.

RVP n Aguero for me.

Tevez can fuck off to Milan and we get Cavani.

No doubt Van Persie is a fantastic goal scorer but we don't have any need for him. He's 29, injury prone (last season was the first season I've seen him not pick up an injury), he's arrogant and has a 'the world revolves around me' attitude.

allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Danamy said:

Other than the Norwich game I don't seem to remember them both doing much.

RVP n Aguero for me.

Tevez can fuck off to Milan and we get Cavani.

So RVP AND Cavani?!

who the fuck are you putting on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.