robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i8rags said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Watch the games we won at the end of the season, Tevez/Aguero for the majority making it happen.

Will be the best partnership in the league next season imo.
This for me ranks as one bizarre statement, you say end of season and you know why, coz one of your so called partners fucked off for six months of it. The other proposed partner had his best season ever in English football. Add RVP to our side for that six months and we would probably have gone further in all cup comps and wrapped the title up a lot sooner.
Get a grip ffs your argument is totally based on fuck all.

my argument has more credit than any RVP argument.

You think Carlos is gonna fuck off again, I don't, he can't. He's played that card.
I thought that after the first transfer request, Carlos is not to be trusted and must be replaced. He can not be allowed to derail our season ever again. Albeit it was rescued towards the end.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i8rags said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Watch the games we won at the end of the season, Tevez/Aguero for the majority making it happen.

This for me ranks as one bizarre statement, you say end of season and you know why, coz one of your so called partners fucked off for six months of it. The other proposed partner had his best season ever in English football. Add RVP to our side for that six months and we would probably have gone further in all cup comps and wrapped the title up a lot sooner.
Get a grip ffs your argument is totally based on fuck all.

my argument has more credit than any RVP argument.

You think Carlos is gonna fuck off again, I don't, he can't. He's played that card.
Tevez is a better all round player and is younger and he he's more consistent year after year. It doesn't make sense in any aspect - unless Tevez is on his way. Public comments suggest not.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
So RVP AND Cavani?!

who the fuck are you putting on the bench?

Going off the rumours Edin is going to Munich ?

so you say "hey Robin, hey Edinson, come sit on the bench for half the season"?

or do you expect Carlos to do the same, and Balo without getting pissed off.

Mancini wants Cavani !!!!!!!

We started the seasin WITH !!!! 4 strikers thus season !!!!!!!! If Tevez hadnt of fucked off for 3 months and Mario had behaved himself , given we have 4 strikers what the fuck do you think was gonna happen !!!!!!

P.s I can swear in post too.

allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
Going off the rumours Edin is going to Munich ?

We started the seasin WITH !!!! 4 strikers thus season !!!!!!!! If Tevez hadnt of fucked off for 3 months and Mario had behaved himself , given we have 4 strikers what the fuck do you think was gonna happen !!!!!!

So you're signing 2 first team strikers, top quality and they're sitting on the bench, that's what you're saying.

okay...I'm sure that'll work...

Marvin said:
pudge said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

They 'made it happen' against a very poor Norwich, West Brom (to an extent) and against......
Aguero plays with Tevez for Argentina and wants to play with him. They are perfect for each other.

I think there too similar in the way they play, yeah it worked at the back end of last season but fuck me after the break Tevez had it wasn't hard to freshen things up was it?

I'm looking at the bigger picture and the link up play between Silva, Nasri, RVP and Aguero would be frightening, our play would be a lot slicker and quicker.

All the above is only my humble opinion of course..........

JoeMercer'sWay said:
allan harper said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

So you're signing 2 first team strikers, top quality and they're sitting on the bench, that's what you're saying.

okay...I'm sure that'll work...

Tevez
Mario
Edin
Aguero

I'm sure it would work with 4 top strikers !

Danamy said:
Marvin said:
pudge said:
They 'made it happen' against a very poor Norwich, West Brom (to an extent) and against......
Aguero plays with Tevez for Argentina and wants to play with him. They are perfect for each other.

I think there too similar in the way they play, yeah it worked at the back end of last season but fuck me after the break Tevez had it wasn't hard to freshen things up was it?

I'm looking at the bigger picture and the link up play between Silva, Nasri, RVP and Aguero would be frightening, our play would be a lot slicker and quicker.

All the above is only my humble opinion of course..........

what about waiting 1 season, buying a couple of wingers to give Dzeko what he needs and rotate the formation then wait a year for the buzz around Falcao and Cavani to quieten and get them cheaper?

That seems more sensible than a lot of money on Van Persie.

Van Persie playing 2nd striker off Sergio would be an amazing partnership. Saying that even assuming Dzeko leaves the club, I'm not sure we could keep, Sergio, Tevez, Balo and RVP happy. Sergio's untouchable, so one of Tevez or Balo would probably have to leave, and be replaced by Guidetti as 4th striker as long as he's over his illness.

southern muppet said:
The myth of the Tevez-Aguero partnership being what saved our season strikes again.
But our forwards work together and won us the title. So why change it for a player who would force Tevez out, and maybe unsettle Aguero who could potentially be the next Messi or Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.