robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LongsightM13 said:
Freestyler said:
FantasyIreland said:
Opinion or fact?

both.
So is he already selling his new house in Manchester that you insisted he had bought?

So cause he isn't coming, means he can't have a house in Manchester does it?

richards30 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Freestyler said:
So is he already selling his new house in Manchester that you insisted he had bought?
busted!!!!!

for what exactly?

Freestyler said:
LongsightM13 said:
Freestyler said:

richards30 said:
LongsightM13 said:
busted!!!!!

for what exactly?
does fbloke know that you quote his info as your own?? or has he asked you to do it on his behalf??

richards30 said:
Freestyler said:
LongsightM13 said:

richards30 said:
busted!!!!!

for what exactly?
does fbloke know that you quote his info as your own?? or has he asked you to do it on his behalf??

I never quote what he says as my own, he told me this though.

But i already knew anyway, and that's not who told me about it first either.

City are better off without Robin Van Persie

First of all I will admit that Van Persie is one of the best strikers in the world.However I don't want him in Manchester City.He will always be remembered for his time in Arsenal,he won't we be in good form after a poor euro 2012 and it would be good business for arsenal to sell before he starts to decline.He is gonna be 30 in a year and we will be his retirement home.And he is a ****.Their are better and cheaper options available.I always supported Mancini's signings because he bought players that haven't reached their prime yet but Van Persie is past his best and its all downhill from here.And because I don't want him to be with us when we are successful e.g. I dont want him to be associated with City and where we are headed.Are these Valid points or Is it that I dislike him.

Why buy a injury prone euro flop when you can have the third best player in the world for the same price

Re: City are better off without Robin Van Persie

On the basis of his performances in the last three games for Holland, I wouldn't pay 10p for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.