robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
babeblue60s said:
Huntelaar the goal hunter ha a better killer header in his locker and is very young cmon ,I reckon a bid from us during the summer is likely.

You really are a total dick.

babeblue60s said:
Huntelaar the goal hunter ha a better killer header in his locker and is very young cmon ,I reckon a bid from us during the summer is likely.

banhammer_forecast.gif

What exactly what did he say that was wrong? Huntelaar the hunter?.... a bit shit but whatever, He has a killer header and we should bid for him?... Nope, Not seeing the outragious context of his post there either. get a grip and leave him/her alone.

BlakeTheBlue said:
What exactly what did he say that was wrong? Huntelaar the hunter?.... a bit shit but whatever, He has a killer header and we should bid for him?... Nope, Not seeing the outragious context of his post there either. get a grip and leave him/her alone.
Read its post history. Whatever it is, it is a fucking WUM

BlakeTheBlue said:

Well he said he is very young for a start. Hes 29 in August.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Just reading that City are willing to pay no more than £15 million for him.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, and I'm glad City is determined that Arsenal will not hold it to ransom.
At 15mil, RVP is a steal, although his form at the Euros right now does not make him any different from Dzeko..miss a lot of good chances, score the odd goal..

Young said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/06/19/3184813/manchester-city-set-15m-limit-on-bid-to-sign-van-persie

It's Goal, but at least if it's true, we are doing a sensible thing.

Nevertheless, I'm more surprised we are actually TRYING to sign RVP when we have 4 strikers.
Any chance of a cut and paste - Goal.com locks my browser up and I have to close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.