robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nevilletogoater-in said:
Freestyler said:
RVP is in Hale this afternoon someone put on twitter.

David Lloyd tweeted that he's seen RVP at Manchester Airport so this at least slightly confirms he's in the north west

Fuck David Lloyd, damn he's one irritating twat, "Ohh 'ey up, I'm BUMBLE!!", :@

nevilletogoater-in said:
Freestyler said:
RVP is in Hale this afternoon someone put on twitter.

David Lloyd tweeted that he's seen RVP at Manchester Airport so this at least slightly confirms he's in the north west

It'll be a wind up amongst the cricketers !

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
crystal_mais said:
May be absolute tosh - ex cricketer Neil Fairbrother just tweeted "just grabbing some lunch in hale- RVP just walked in! long way from Emirates!!!#redorblue?"

Make of it what you want

Well I am off for lunch in 5 mins and am about 10 from Hale so will go and grab a sarnie, have a look and see if I spot him.

Just got back from Hale. No sign of RVP and having spoken to a few people I reckon it's a load of bollocks.

Re: RVP

nevilletogoater-in said:
squirtyflower said:
badge said:
according to ex lancashire cricketer, neil farebrother:

“@Harv366: just grabbing some lunch in Hale- RVP just walked in! long way from Emirates!!!#redorblue
Hale is in the greater manchester area by the way.
That's Neil Fairbrother ex lancs and current rag fan then?

Neil Fairbrother as in a massive City fan.
There was a recent comment on the Freddie flintoff thread that Fairbrother is a red:
"Fairbrother is not a Blue, he is a red. The only Blues in the Lanky team of that era were Gary Yates and Phil DeFreitas "

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259120&p=5661690&hilit=flintoff#p5661690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259120&p=5661690&hilit=flintoff#p5661690</a>

Drove past piccolinos in hale an hour ago and saw nige sat
There with a guy who looked like van der vaart and van persie......

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
crystal_mais said:
May be absolute tosh - ex cricketer Neil Fairbrother just tweeted "just grabbing some lunch in hale- RVP just walked in! long way from Emirates!!!#redorblue?"

Make of it what you want

Well I am off for lunch in 5 mins and am about 10 from Hale so will go and grab a sarnie, have a look and see if I spot him.

Just got back from Hale. No sign of RVP and having spoken to a few people I reckon it's a load of bollocks.

Well kudos to you for checking it out. Cheers!

Re: RVP

Plain Speaking said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
squirtyflower said:
That's Neil Fairbrother ex lancs and current rag fan then?

Neil Fairbrother as in a massive City fan.
There was a recent comment on the Freddie flintoff thread that Fairbrother is a red:
"Fairbrother is not a Blue, he is a red. The only Blues in the Lanky team of that era were Gary Yates and Phil DeFreitas "

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259120&p=5661690&hilit=flintoff#p5661690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259120&p=5661690&hilit=flintoff#p5661690</a>

Dexter Fitton played in the same era and is a big blue - season ticket holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.