robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A - in terms of the prestige of the league, the level of play or financial considerations.

Bullshit, I'm not a great fan of Serie A but, to my mind, it's close to La Liga and the PL in terms of prestige, slipped a bit over the last 10 years maybe.

In terms of clubs, Juve have a fantastic record along with the Milan's and now they are backed by some decent money also. If they get him on a free they'll easily match (or beat) Arsenal's salary. He's probably got a better chance of getting some trophies also :D

Funny seeing a frenchman behaving like a little englander :p

crystal_mais said:
May be absolute tosh - ex cricketer Neil Fairbrother just tweeted "just grabbing some lunch in hale- RVP just walked in! long way from Emirates!!!#redorblue?"

Make of it what you want

Well I am off for lunch in 5 mins and am about 10 from Hale so will go and grab a sarnie, have a look and see if I spot him.

He won't go to Serie A, it's a dead league, half-empty stadia and no atmosphere. Might sound trivial but these things are important to RVP.

City would do well to get him, better than Falcao, Huntelaar(lol) and others metioned in this thread. Would be City's best striker instantly.

jlc09 said:
He won't go to Serie A, it's a dead league, half-empty stadia and no atmosphere. Might sound trivial but these things are important to RVP.

City would do well to get him, better than Falcao, Huntelaar(lol) and others metioned in this thread. Would be City's best striker instantly.

He's good, I'll grant you that, but, better than Aguero? I certainly wouldn't swap them.

jlc09 said:

Calm down mate. to my knowledge Arsenal have had several strikers better than him in the last two decades. Bergkamp, Henry, Wright. Ditto Holland Van Nistleroy and the Van Basten.

We on the other hand have Kun who is our best ever striker. He would be Argentina's if it weren't for Messi and Maradona.

Not saying RVP is crap but to immediately place him above the legendary Kun is out of order.

jlc09 said:

Good joke, I personally think Aguero is a lot better than Van Persie as he has adapted to a new league and made himself the main striker at a club with 4 quality strikers compared to Arsenal as Van Persie aside their attack is awful.

jlc09 said:

Six posts. Five of them snide digs about City players. Hmmmm.....
Who do you support?

RVP

according to ex lancashire cricketer, neil farebrother:

“@Harv366: just grabbing some lunch in Hale- RVP just walked in! long way from Emirates!!!#redorblue
Hale is in the greater manchester area by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.