robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hale Spotlight: RVP

Here ya go lads - The 66 page RVP thread...... I guess it's easy to miss if you're a bit daft.....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=259523" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=259523</a>

I know TH said forget about about RVP (for now), but Darren Gough on Talkshite just repeated the rumour about RVP being seen in Hale.

Nijinsky 88 said:
I know TH said forget about about RVP (for now), but Darren Gough on Talkshite just repeated the rumour about RVP being seen in Hale.

Gough and TS know nothing they just read newspapers and hear rumours

I struggle to comprehend the attraction with London???

His missus doesn't want to leave apparently. Why would you want to live in a place that is so busy with so much traffic etc??

Surely the posh Cheshire suburbs are a nicer place to live. Manchester is a nice city in its own right.

I have been to London loads of times and can't wait to leave the place.

Don't get it.

Burnage Burnsy said:
I struggle to comprehend the attraction with London???

His missus doesn't want to leave apparently. Why would you want to live in a place that is so busy with so much traffic etc??

Surely the posh Cheshire suburbs are a nicer place to live. Manchester is a nice city in its own right.

I have been to London loads of times and can't wait to leave the place.

Don't get it.

Because it's a better place to live if you're a bored rich housewife. So much more to spend your money on!

Nijinsky 88 said:

Got a text from my dad saying he was having lunch in Hale yesterday.

Stiss said:
Nijinsky 88 said:

Got a text from my dad saying he was having lunch in Hale yesterday.

Saw with my own eyes but there were a few of them so my guess is they were all staying with nige who lives in Bowdon

Editor of Dutch football magazine Voetbal confirming RVP is a tosser. Do we want another potentially poisonous influence?

Derksen revealed a complete lack of team spirit from the core of the Netherlands squad, with stars such as Van der Wiel, Arjen Robben, Van der Vaart, Huntelaar, Afellay and Van Persie all a poisonous presence within the group. Of the big-name players, only Sneijder escaped criticism, with the Inter midfielder apparently swimming against the tide in an attempt to promote a happy and healthy mood in the camp.

LoveCity said:
Editor of Dutch football magazine Voetbal confirming RVP is a tosser. Do we want another potentially poisonous influence?

Derksen revealed a complete lack of team spirit from the core of the Netherlands squad, with stars such as Van der Wiel, Arjen Robben, Van der Vaart, Huntelaar, Afellay and Van Persie all a poisonous presence within the group. Of the big-name players, only Sneijder escaped criticism, with the Inter midfielder apparently swimming against the tide in an attempt to promote a happy and healthy mood in the camp.

That is the reason why the Dutch will never win another major tournament again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.