robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnage Burnsy said:
toffee balls said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
I struggle to comprehend the attraction with London???

His missus doesn't want to leave apparently. Why would you want to live in a place that is so busy with so much traffic etc??

Surely the posh Cheshire suburbs are a nicer place to live. Manchester is a nice city in its own right.

I have been to London loads of times and can't wait to leave the place.

Don't get it.
You must try harder next time you visit London.

World class

Please expand TB. Nice place to visit and see the sights but try driving around there on a long term basis. Drives you mad. And the people???

I agree with both if you. London is one of the great cities of the world, but it can be a thoroughly depressing place to get across and the people look so fucking miserable a lot of the time, due in no small part to the aforementioned traveling difficulties, no doubt.

Great place to visit but a shit place to live unless you're loaded, which I suspect would include Mr & Mrs RVP.

London is great and shit at the same time. I lived there for 5 years and I loved the physical city, the architecture, the history, the gigs. But 99% of the people there are utter twats. This, coupled with the inadequate transport system (why the fuck does the tube stop running at midnight? Even New York's shitty underground system is 24 hour) forced me to leave.

Stuuuuuu said:
London is great and shit at the same time. I lived there for 5 years and I loved the physical city, the architecture, the history, the gigs. But 99% of the people there are utter twats. This, coupled with the inadequate transport system (why the fuck does the tube stop running at midnight? Even New York's shitty underground system is 24 hour) forced me to leave.

Agreed - London is probably the greatest city in the world for tourists. But to live there??????????????????? Not for me.

corky1970 said:
if i wanted a fucking tourist attraction opinion id go on trip advisor....................now back to RVP you cunts

for someone with your track record in here the last word of your post is a bit rich - by the way have you got rvp's mobile phone number?

Burnage Burnsy said:
Stuuuuuu said:

Agreed - London is probably the greatest city in the world for tourists. But to live there??????????????????? Not for me.

New York wins every time. Better night life, more diversity, your 90 minutes from the beach, mountains and skiing (depending on the season). The only downside is City play in Manchester which is 4,000 miles away.

VOOMER said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
Stuuuuuu said:

New York wins every time. Better night life, more diversity, your 90 minutes from the beach, mountains and skiing (depending on the season). The only downside is City play in Manchester which is 4,000 miles away.

That's also true of London:

Southend-On-Sea%20Header.JPG

VOOMER said:

You forgot to mention that you're surrounded on all sides by people with squeaky voices.

I just hope he stays at arsenal.Even though I like him as a player but his age and history with injuries worry me....we should pursuit younger players and develop Guidetti into worldclass.....I always knew city scouts were clueless when they did not try to sign players like chamberlain,Sahin and shakiri....CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.