robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuuuuuu said:
London is great and shit at the same time. I lived there for 5 years and I loved the physical city, the architecture, the history, the gigs. But 99% of the people there are utter twats. This, coupled with the inadequate transport system (why the fuck does the tube stop running at midnight? Even New York's shitty underground system is 24 hour) forced me to leave.

99%?? What a small minded prickish thing to say why not look in the mirror to see why you only managed to get on with the 1%!, London is one of if not the best cities in the world, It is massively over populated in parts and at times but the amount of opportunity and potential that can be achieved there is second to none, you just pop up and live in the midlands lol

cookster said:
mancity1 said:
Dzeko will get plenty of game time this season at City.

Interesting, Mancini didn't have much faith when it came down to the business end of the season.

When it came to winning the title Dzeko and Balotelli were called on to get our first for 44 years and they didn't let us down.

Mancini despite not starting Dzeko in the final few games in the premiership has great faith in Dzeko and you will see that to the fore next season.

All the big chumps league games will feature Dzeko for starters.

Of course every striker wants to start in every game and play the full ninety minutes but it just won't happen.

Once we get more width into the side Dzeko will be numero uno.

He will score goals for us that get us over the line for sure and certain unless of course he wants to leave and we are prepared to let him go but that goes for every player in the squad.

mancity1 said:
cookster said:
mancity1 said:

Interesting, Mancini didn't have much faith when it came down to the business end of the season.

When it came to winning the title Dzeko and Balotelli were called on to get our first for 44 years and they didn't let us down.

Mancini despite not starting Dzeko in the final few games in the premiership has great faith in Dzeko and you will see that to the fore next season.

Of course every striker wants to start in every game and play the full ninety minutes but it just won't happen.

He will score goals for us that get us over the line for sure and certain unless of course he wants to leave and we are prepared to let him go but that goes for every player in the squad.

And what if he's gone before the Community Shield in August?

mancity1 said:
cookster said:
mancity1 said:

Mancini didn't pick him to start a premier league game for the last 8 games of the season. It may have been longer if Tevez hadn't gone AWOL.

There's also a counter arguement, if we had a striker of RVP talent to complement Tevez and Aguero it may not come down to virtually the last kick of the season in 12/13.

Matt Diablo said:
Stuuuuuu said:
London is great and shit at the same time. I lived there for 5 years and I loved the physical city, the architecture, the history, the gigs. But 99% of the people there are utter twats. This, coupled with the inadequate transport system (why the fuck does the tube stop running at midnight? Even New York's shitty underground system is 24 hour) forced me to leave.

99%?? What a small minded prickish thing to say why not look in the mirror to see why you only managed to get on with the 1%!, London is one of if not the best cities in the world, It is massively over populated in parts and at times but the amount of opportunity and potential that can be achieved there is second to none, you just pop up and live in the midlands lol

London complete and utter shit hole, everything about the place stinks, if I ever have to live there again will be a day to soon

grim up north said:
London complete and utter shit hole, everything about the place stinks, if I ever have to live there again will be a day to soon

I have to say I think London is a Marmite sort of place, that you either love or hate. But having said that, I think I'd find it a lot more tolerable to live there if I was very, very rich. Like a footballer, for example.

Matt Diablo said:
Stuuuuuu said:

I was speaking figuratively Matt. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence will tell you that I was using a simple and well-known linguistic device called exaggeration (look it up in a dictionary) to make a point. Of course 99% of people in London are not utter twats. But compared to say Manchester or indeed, a small town in the Midlands, a large proportion of the city's populace might reasonably be described as "unpleasant" or "rude". And unfortunately for you, your decision to insult me in your reply only serves to lend weight to my point, and makes you come across as another one of the "99%".

Stuuuuuu said:
Matt Diablo said:
Stuuuuuu said:

I was speaking figuratively Matt. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence will tell you that I was using a simple and well-known linguistic device called exaggeration (look it up in a dictionary) to make a point. Of course 99% of people in London are not utter twats. But compared to say Manchester or indeed, a small town in the Midlands, a large proportion of the city's populace might reasonably be described as "unpleasant" or "rude". And unfortunately for you, your decision to insult me in your reply only serves to lend weight to my point, and makes you come across as another one of the "99%".

I would put the figure at no more than 96%.

corky1970 said:
if anyone else mentions London out of contex on a fucking transfer thread about RVP then ill fucking rape their cat and stare at their dog

SHUT DE FUCK UP !!
What if said poster was petless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.