robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's in la gazetta as well

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio_Estero/Premierleague/23-06-2012/city-piomba-van-persie-modric-tentazione-real-911617609315.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio_Estero/Pr ... 9315.shtml</a>

Times reporting City preparing to bid for RVP, apparently the story is on their site, anyone able to copy and paste the story in here for us non-subscribers?

Personally I don't want him , more than happy we what we have and having another striker only complicates matters.

When we develop width Dzeko will come to the fore , Love BALOTELLI and Tevez and Aguerro can score enough to keep us in any game even when we are behind.

All four will only get better with more time with the service men.

As others have said I hope he stays at Arsenal or moves to Spain , France or Italy or Holland for that matter.

Balti said:
can't see the point

unless tevez is being offloaded

Couldn't agree more Balti and who can afford Tevez other than us.

The pressure on Spain's economy will flow over to the football side of things often in the past believed to be decoupled from the economy in general.

Italy is in much the same boat albeit not as bad yet.

Asia the new economic force in the world love all things Premier League.

I doubt you can watch live SerieA an La Liga in Asia on free to air or cable subsription and interestingly ESPN are not interested in showing live SerieA in Asia anymore.

Here in OZ albeit a small market used to have large scale SerieA coverage on cable but now its non existant and whether we like it or not TV Rights are what drives where players end up playing.

RVP will come in and Dzeko will leave. This will improve the forward line in a big way.

mancity1 said:
Dzeko will get plenty of game time this season at City.

Interesting, Mancini didn't have much faith when it came down to the business end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.