robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jlc09 said:
Neville Kneville said:
If you take last season out of the equation, when RVP was exceptional, Dzeko has been better than Van Persie. Dzeko is miles better for Bosnia than the Van Persie we just saw playing for Holland.

Which Van Persie would City be getting ? The one who has had a couple of decent seasons for Arsenal or the one who has been average for Arsenal & was shit for Holland ? Dzeko is a much better player than that version of Van Persie & so are our other strikers.

Dzeko is mediocre as fuck, not fit to wash Van Persie's boxers.

Loads of players have struggled to replicate club form at international level, Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, RVP....it happens.

Dzeko.......LOL. Big average donkey.

-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 pm --

Looks like he is eager to talk and stay next season anyway.

Great news for us if true.

You dont know much about football do you?

Tbf though youre probably above average for an Arse supporter.

jlc09 said:
Neville Kneville said:
If you take last season out of the equation, when RVP was exceptional, Dzeko has been better than Van Persie. Dzeko is miles better for Bosnia than the Van Persie we just saw playing for Holland.

Which Van Persie would City be getting ? The one who has had a couple of decent seasons for Arsenal or the one who has been average for Arsenal & was shit for Holland ? Dzeko is a much better player than that version of Van Persie & so are our other strikers.

Dzeko is mediocre as fuck, not fit to wash Van Persie's boxers.
Loads of players have struggled to replicate club form at international level, Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, RVP....it happens.

Dzeko.......LOL. Big average donkey.
-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 pm --

Looks like he is eager to talk and stay next season anyway.

Great news for us if true.

eye, pass the crack pipe you radge.

rvp great player though he is should not look to city for his retirement fund.

I'm just saying what I think.

Dzeko, I am simply not convinced about, he's slow, cumbersome, his hold up and link-up play isnt top standard, lacks vision, misses alot of chances. Just looks your typical decent striker to me that will score goals in certain systems if you create a ton of chances for him, but he'll frustrate you along the way.

He's dispensible for you guys, utterly replaceable and easily upgraded.

jlc09 said:

Dzeko, I am simply not convinced about, he's slow, cumbersome, his hold up and link-up play isnt top standard, lacks vision, misses alot of chances. Just looks your typical decent striker to me that will score goals in certain systems if you create a ton of chances for him, but he'll frustrate you along the way.

Stop talking mate your just confirming to everyone that you know fuck all about football.

jlc09 said:

we don't need a front line of superstars though, we scored 93 odd goals ffs last term. At the start of the season Dzeko looked absolutely class, was dropped in favour of balotelli and then struggled for form. When he plays, he puts in a shift and scored something like 14 goals from 30 games, i would be happy if he stayed and was contributing 20 or so goals in all competitions to be honest and many of our fans agree..

right attitude, puts in a shift, contributes important goals...a yes from me

bluefandk said:
jlc09 said:

Stop talking mate your just confirming to everyone that you know fuck all about football.

He may have been a little harsh in his criticism but most of the points he's made are valid, he's a good player in the wrong system.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
jlc09 said:

we don't need a front line of superstars though, we scored 93 odd goals ffs last term. At the start of the season Dzeko looked absolutely class, was dropped in favour of balotelli and then struggled for form. When he plays, he puts in a shift and scored something like 14 goals from 30 games, i would be happy if he stayed and was contributing 20 or so goals in all competitions to be honest and many of our fans agree..

right attitude, puts in a shift, contributes important goals...a yes from me

Ignore him, he's just an Arse fan on the wind up, he's worried because they might lose their star player.

kenzie115 said:
bluefandk said:
jlc09 said:

He may have been a little harsh in his criticism but most of the points he's made are valid, he's a good player in the wrong system.

If you call Dzeko a donkey then you know fuck all about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.