robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown_Genius said:
bluefandk said:
I sort of understand the Arsenal supporters, they stood by him through all of his injuries and as soon as he shows a bit of form he fucks of.

Hope the mardarse doesnt sign for City.

I disagree. He's 28 now, and past his peak. He's seen Eboue, Clichy, Nasri, and Fabregas leave last summer to clubs that all went on to win silverware. Time isn't on his side if he wants to win trophies, so he needs to make a decision. Loyalty is a fan fantasy I'm afraid. Players just want to be successful, and not retire with regrets. RVP has given Arsenal 100% effort and dedication since he joined, if it wasn't for him they would not have finished 3rd. Players look after number one, the career is short, they don't care what Stan the ticket holder thinks.

How have you come to that conclusion? He's just had the best season of his career.

Re: Robin Van Persie To Leave Arsenal

FantasyIreland said:
I call bollox Ric,no one else has heard a thing.........

OH_YOU.jpg

mancityscot said:
LoveCity said:
McGarry again:

Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj
Van Persie will complete his move to #MCFC within two weeks. Fee of around £22m. Contract worth £225k per week already agreed. #AFC

2 weeks!?!?

£22m and those wages are a lot higher than I thought considering the time left on his contract.

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Arsenal currently discussing whether to issue a response to Van Persie statement. Club had no idea this was coming #bbcfootball #afc

That won't go down well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.