robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluefandk said:
I sort of understand the Arsenal supporters, they stood by him through all of his injuries and as soon as he shows a bit of form he fucks of.

Hope the mardarse doesnt sign for City.

I disagree. He's 28 now, and past his peak. He's seen Eboue, Clichy, Nasri, and Fabregas leave last summer to clubs that all went on to win silverware. Time isn't on his side if he wants to win trophies, so he needs to make a decision. Loyalty is a fan fantasy I'm afraid. Players just want to be successful, and not retire with regrets. RVP has given Arsenal 100% effort and dedication since he joined, if it wasn't for him they would not have finished 3rd. Players look after number one, the career is short, they don't care what Stan the ticket holder thinks.

Marvin said:
itisrising said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Agree that if we keep the same forwards I would be more than happy.

But it appears off what people are saying that Mancini wants him, also remember in an interview last year were Mancini seemed to go out of his way to praise RVP. Let’s be honest he would be another high quality addition if he comes to City, like many people his injury record would concern me and not his age.

How long until we get the first Arsenal bitter on saying how shit he is, I am going for them saying he has had 1 good season as there opening line.

No doubt that he is a fantastic striker but he isn't a Tevez type player who works hard for the team or has the aerial threat of Dzeko. Each of our strikers possess something that we need and selling them would be a mistake. I rate Tevez and Dzeko close enough to the level of Van Persie, I don't hate the guy, he is a top footballer but it seems inevitable that we will get him now which could do more harm than good.
I don't think we will. The only evidence is that he his not going to renew his contact

Can't see him staying there, but there are other clubs who could go in for him eg Utd, Chelsea and European clubs.

If the rags sell their shares quickly

Arsenal would have been 16th without his goals last season..

I'd rather have him than Tevez after what he's done.

Marvin said:
itisrising said:
SilvaisSkyBlue said:
Agree that if we keep the same forwards I would be more than happy.

But it appears off what people are saying that Mancini wants him, also remember in an interview last year were Mancini seemed to go out of his way to praise RVP. Let’s be honest he would be another high quality addition if he comes to City, like many people his injury record would concern me and not his age.

How long until we get the first Arsenal bitter on saying how shit he is, I am going for them saying he has had 1 good season as there opening line.

No doubt that he is a fantastic striker but he isn't a Tevez type player who works hard for the team or has the aerial threat of Dzeko. Each of our strikers possess something that we need and selling them would be a mistake. I rate Tevez and Dzeko close enough to the level of Van Persie, I don't hate the guy, he is a top footballer but it seems inevitable that we will get him now which could do more harm than good.
I don't think we will. The only evidence is that he his not going to renew his contact

Can't see him staying there, but there are other clubs who could go in for him eg Utd, Chelsea and European clubs.

Got a feeling City have been working to make him the Marquee signing. Mancini has praised him and who has more ambition than the Premier League winners. As I said Van Persie would do more harm than good.

bojinov29 said:
More

"@DuncanCastles: ...'You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.' #AFC #MCFC"

Looks likes he's off from the arsenal anyway

[bigimg]http://www.monkeyland.co.za/userfiles/article/news1/grp20/duh-award.jpg[/bigimg]

LoveCity said:
The Arsenal Twitterati have begun with their usual antics. Is there a more despicable set of fans?

DanThaMan ‏@dwattdan
@Persie_Official you make me sick, I hope you break your leg next season or an ankle just like every other season you #OneHitWonder

Luca. ‏@LucaTorrano
@Persie_Official I actually hope u die and break ur left leg

JOEYCRΔCK ‏@madwavey1
@Persie_Official RVP you dutch prick. Break a leg and never play again!

Sam Thomas ‏@S_Thomas_28
@Persie_Official sign at Man City and il kidnap your family

Finn The Human ‏@shoutout2satan
@shoutout2satan: @Persie_Official if you to go city, i will hunt you down and kill you.

iasha ‏@FizzCMAR
OMG IF YOU LEAVE ARSENAL. I WILL KILL MYSELF @Persie_Official .. I SWEAR TO YOU!

Man that is some weird sick shit!!!!!!

Lets face it through the years we usually have had our best players leave but I can honestly say that I have never thought any of the pure bile these dicks come out with.

Arsenal are the absolute bitterest pathetic whinging coonts I have ever seen or heard.

van persie is ours
van persie is ours
van persie is ours
your just our feeder club
van perise is ours

he was spotted in manchester last week unless he goes united he will be wearing blue he is exactly what we need a experienced guaranteed top goal-scorer.

I don't like Morgan but this is funny.

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5
@piersmorgan I think its time to start trending #Tiers4Piers after the RVP statement! Crikey!
Expand

3m Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
It's 'tears', you t**t RT @rioferdy5 @piersmorgan I think its time to start trending #Tiers4Piers after the RVP statement! Crikey!

McGarry again:

Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj
Van Persie will complete his move to #MCFC within two weeks. Fee of around £22m. Contract worth £225k per week already agreed. #AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.