robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just shows you he must have really high standards if podolski and giroud being bought cant persuade him to stay at arsenal. arsenal couldnt win with that one. he wanted to move regardless by the looks of it. wouldnt be upset if he didnt come here but would be a great signing if he came. only problem is keeping

aguero
tevez
dzeko
balotelli
and
rvp happy

Dont want him, we already have a young striker who has shown that he is one of the best young players in europe in Guidetti, never mind the fact we already have 4 amazing strikers.

Were becoming like madrid and stock piling players

bluebannana said:
Dont want him, we already have a young striker who has shown that he is one of the best young players in europe in Guidetti, never mind the fact we already have 4 amazing strikers.

At the end of the day, whether you like it or not, we need players who can do the business here and now. In a couple of years time he may be ready to make an impact in the premiership but he needs to prove in a quality league that he is worthy of a place in our team.

Our circumstances are through no fault of our own. Personally I believe Tevez will go despite his commitment as he will still be paid his loyalty bonus in that case. Don't underestimate Kia in that respect.

Marvin said:
not my fault! said:
Vincent said:
Not a rag. I am worried about FFP and disrupting what is already a fantastic array of strikers. As for the story above linkin him to the rags, I hope he goes there. The 400 plus million will continue to grow ...

This isnt all aimed at you but...

Why are you worried about it? Are you bankrolling the club? FFPR will never be fully enforced, hence Chelsea, PSG et al spending wildly or at least suggesting they will. Even the rags are trying to scrape a penny or two together to fund something, anything, they can to try and keep up. Clubs will find a loophole or at least all be clued up as to where they can and cant spend legally.

With regards to RvP, as has already been mentioned he would improve us and all this talk of "injury prone" is all hyped. Whats to say Aguero doesnt pull a back muscle and be forever a risk? Every man and his dog is wanking over the thought of De Rossi but its noted he struggles with his back so whats different? RvP is a quality player regardless of what some like to believe. I'm also amused by peoples talk of "he slagged us off" well so did Tevez while he was being paid by the club before fucking off to play golf for 5 months! Yet people now suggest he should be kept or is needed.

IMO for what its worth (not much I know), I think we should go buy the guy, all the talk of "we should be buying Cavani" etc means nothing. Those harping on about it assume he'd even want to come to City, we cant buy players because a few fans like them, it doesnt make good business sense at all. We will buy because the boss thinks it will improve us, and who are we to argue? Have we played the game at that level? Managed an international or domestic team in the premier league? Or do we have these opinions because we have an Xbox or playstation and like to think we know it all?

Our club will have a plan, they will know who and what they want. I'd be surprised if they hadnt already sorted it all out. Stop flapping people and rest assured our club is in good hands on and off the pitch, whatever happens and whoever joins us the bluemoon is certainly rising.
So the best argument for RVP is OK we may not like it, but trust in Mancini.

And still no evidence that we are in for him.

I'm not arsed who we buy, the only "I want" player I have is Messi but that aint going to happen anytime soon. My point was it doesnt matter what we want as what we want doesnt effect the business (Thats what we are, a business) its what Mancini and the powers that be want that really matters. If they decide RvP is the man to push us on then who am I to argue? I dont have their knowledge or experience, if I did I'd be in football management.
As for evidence, well I hear what youre saying but lets be realistic for a second. Any club worth their salt would want a player like RvP in their squad, he's excellent and know the PL inside out. He also has experience in the CL and IMO can/would/will improve us.

bluebannana said:

As has already been said we need players who can do it right now, but you also need to remember that quite possibly that 4 "amazing players" could easily turn into 2 over the next few weeks with Tevez and Dzeko leaving. If that was the case youd have Guidetti step up and RvP filling the other role.

But if stockpiling players like Madrid means we have their success then I'm all for it, they're one of the best business models in football terms.

not my fault! said:
bluebannana said:

As has already been said we need players who can do it right now, but you also need to remember that quite possibly that 4 "amazing players" could easily turn into 2 over the next few weeks with Tevez and Dzeko leaving. If that was the case youd have Guidetti step up and RvP filling the other role.

But if stockpiling players like Madrid means we have their success then I'm all for it, they're one of the best business models in football terms.

fair enough im all for success, but in my opinion do not want him at all, I dont want us to keep buying arsenal players. tbh getting kind of sick of all the money in the game now a days aswell. only my opinion btw

surely a transfer request is coming soon from RVP, but i don't believe he'll sign for us or any other premier league club

Real or juventus i reckon

I have a strong feeling he is going to the rags. I don't think Mancini was lieing when he said he isn't interested in signing a new striker and I can't see RVP leaving England to go to Juve. The rags need someone better than Welbeck to partner Rooney, I reckon RVP is off to the swamp.

bluebannana said:

Well if we are planning World Domination, which obviously must start with European Donination, then being like Real Madrid (I assume thats who you mean) is a good starting point. Strap yourself in, the ride has just got faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.