robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolm, the Scum wouldn't sell the shit Mick Jackson to us would they? Daft question I know...

bobmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
bobmcfc said:
Utd have another kid that they let slip out of contract but I forgot his name. Fergie must want him to stay as he was adamant he report for training

Zeki Fryers is the lads name.

Cheers. Fergie was furious with pogba. Losing your best youth prospect is a big ego dent and they are deserting like rats

Not just that, they are very publicly disrespecting him with bacon complaining that neither Zeki or his agent have had the decency to even contact the club lol.

blueinsa said:
bobmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
Zeki Fryers is the lads name.

Cheers. Fergie was furious with pogba. Losing your best youth prospect is a big ego dent and they are deserting like rats

Not just that, they are very publicly disrespecting him with bacon complaining that neither Zeki or his agent have had the decency to even contact the club lol.
I reckon nani will be next to chuck his toys out

allan harper said:
Fuck the transfers, I wanna know was that you TH at Wimbledon wearing a City shirt ?

Was it fuck, I saw him, though, (Bottom left hand corner?) in the cheap seats.

Men over the age of 30 should not wear football shirts...unless it is for a Cup Final.

I'm sponsored by Fred Perry!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Fuck the transfers, I wanna know was that you TH at Wimbledon wearing a City shirt ?

Men over the age of 30 should not wear football shirts...unless it is for a Cup Final.

I'm sponsored by Fred Perry!

richards30 said:
dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Can't tell you that mate. He has been Mancini's No.1, but we went cold a fortnight ago with the numbers involved.

Just another tactic, funny how Arsenal have now briefed United are in for him, exactly the M.O they used re Nasri, trying to drive the price.

United need to concentrate on keeping the players they have, as they will again find out in the next day or so.

Oh please tell me this is about potato head
On another note please say we're not back in for shrek!! He had his chance.

Rest easy.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
dref619 said:
Oh please tell me this is about potato head
On another note please say we're not back in for shrek!! He had his chance.

Rest easy.

The PSG rumours got any truth in them then? Personally hope not, the money they could get for the over-hyped Shrek they could easily get a top striker (RVP) and great midfielder (Modric) who would contribute more to the rags than Rooney does.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
allan harper said:

-- Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 am --

allan harper said:

Haha !!! He was in the cheap seats, I bet that made you feel all smug while you was sucking on a strawberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.